cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Order number needed for TopCash back claim

ks077
First Timer
Private Message
Message 8 of 8

Can anyone help me find my 'Order number' which I need so I can claim for some missing cashback?

TopCashBack were offering £100 for the Fibre 150 deal but they didn't register my order. I need an order number beginning with "N7", "N8" or "S0", followed by 7 digits so I can file a claim for this.

Thank you.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8
0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Okay I have now added my account number to private notes, if this still does not show then I don't know what the problem is. 

Thanks. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi ks077

There is no account number in your profile, can you add it to either the phone number field , or the private notes section and ensure that you save the changes. 

Thank you. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Hi there,

I have updated my community profile which now includes my account number and full name. Hope this helps.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi ks077

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Home Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

Thank you 🙂

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 8

Make sure that you have completed your community forum profile details with your Talktalk phone number/ account number in your profile, @ks077.

Go via your avatar/name; settings; personal information. 

SAVE CHANGES. 

Staff will reply during the week. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes