cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

TopCashBack - Not Tracking

antuk
Team Player
Private Message
Message 23 of 23

Hi,

I went through TopCashBack to order Full Fibre back in May, and it did not track properly. I raised a claim with TopCashBack and provided the TT order number however it was declined saying they TT were unable to locate it and have now come back with the following:

Do you possibly have an Account ID beginning with "N7", "N8" or "S0", followed by 7 digits?

This information may be found on your order confirmation email or we would otherwise recommend getting in touch with the retailers customer services who may be able to provide you with this information.

I cannot find any number beginning with N7, N8 or S0, the only numbers on my account start FTTP - can anyone help please

Thanks,

Anthony

0 Likes
22 REPLIES 22

antuk
Team Player
Private Message
Message 1 of 23

Hi @Arne-TalkTalk ,

I sent you a couple of PMs in response last week, waiting for your reply

Thanks,

Anthony

0 Likes

Message 2 of 23
0 Likes

antuk
Team Player
Private Message
Message 3 of 23

Hi @Arne-TalkTalk 

Can I get an update on this please?

Thanks,

Anthony

0 Likes

antuk
Team Player
Private Message
Message 4 of 23

Hi Arne,

Do you have any update on this from your end?

Thanks,

Anthony

0 Likes

Message 5 of 23

Yes leave it for now until I get a response, which will probably be next week. 

0 Likes

antuk
Team Player
Private Message
Message 6 of 23

Thanks Arne,

Should I leave my ticket open with TopCashBack? Ive hit a brick wall with them as they are insisting on this reference.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 23

Hi 

Topcashback do not know what network the service is provided through, but the City Fibre system does not generate a reference (we have brought this up) which is the problem, But now that I know the amount we can find a workaround directly with Topcashback.

0 Likes

antuk
Team Player
Private Message
Message 8 of 23

Hi Arne,

It was £85. Can you clarify what you mean by you cant find a reference as it went through CF? The TopCashBack offer does not say its for Openreach connections only in the terms.

The latest message I got from TopCashBack is as follows:

The networks system will only allow certain formats, so if we were to try with the reference given then it would just bounce back for not being in the format needed.
We have got other members able to provide a reference as needed, we cannot get this looked into further without.
We work with the retailers affiliate network, not the retailer directly, so as the network are the ones that make the decisions on claims we need the information they request.
Unfortunately without we cannot query this further.

Can you advise how best to proceed

Thanks,

Anthony

0 Likes

Message 9 of 23

Hi antuk

We cant find a sales reference for your account as it went through City Fibre unfortunately we don't have access to that system,  what was the cashback amount?

0 Likes

antuk
Team Player
Private Message
Message 10 of 23

Hello

Can I get an update please, I appreciate your busy, but its been 2.5 weeks since I raised this question, and Ive got TopCashBack wanting to close my ticket as ive not responded to them.

@Gliwmaeden2 @Arne-TalkTalk 

0 Likes

Message 11 of 23

I did so on the 18th,  @antuk 10.33pm.

It was therefore in the queue but Arne had some catching up to do after being away previously. Not back before Monday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

antuk
Team Player
Private Message
Message 12 of 23

Hi @Gliwmaeden2 

Can you flag this in the queue again for me please? 

0 Likes

antuk
Team Player
Private Message
Message 13 of 23

Hi @Arne-TalkTalk 

Can I get an update please, its been a week now since I updated my profile as per you request

0 Likes

antuk
Team Player
Private Message
Message 14 of 23

Hi @Arne-TalkTalk 

Just following up on this - can you see the relevant info now?

Thanks,

Anthony

0 Likes

antuk
Team Player
Private Message
Message 15 of 23

Hi @Arne-TalkTalk 

I had my account number set in Customer ID, i guess you can't see that field. I have now moved it to phone_number, can you see it now?

Thanks,

Anthony

0 Likes

Message 16 of 23

Hi antuk

Your profile does not contain your account number, and I cant find any account with your email address. 

Your account number starts with a 1, it can be found by logging into My Account.

Thank you. 

0 Likes

Message 17 of 23

I made sure it was in the queue for attention on Monday, @antuk.

It was escalated at 8.57pm. If staff are catching up from the previous week's threads it can take more than a couple of days to reach new ones.

Some cases are quite complex, so we can't second guess how quickly you will get a reply on here.

However, further posting delays the progress of the thread in the automatic workflow so it really is best not to post further till staff can respond.

0 Likes

antuk
Team Player
Private Message
Message 18 of 23

Hello,

Can someone from TT please assist - ive tried calling a few times but no one in customer services seems to understand and trying to explain TopCashBack to them just confuses them,

Im being asked by TopCashBack to provide an Account ID beginning with "N7", "N8" or "S0", followed by 7 digits - can someone look this up on my account and message me please (or alternatively talk to TopCashBack directly for me)

Thanks,

Anthony

0 Likes

antuk
Team Player
Private Message
Message 19 of 23

Ive updated my profile - can anyone from TT assist?

0 Likes

Message 20 of 23

Usually Arne-talktalk says either account or phone number will work in the same box, and I can see it seems to have completed fine, @antuk, so all appears to be well!

0 Likes