cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

the worst company ive had the misfortune to deal with

Message 3 of 3

This company should be struck off. 6 months after leaving my property still getting bills. Flatly refused to pay last month and immediately the bill was handed over to the bailiffs saying they have exhausted all efforts in trying to retrieve the money. The customer service is just awful, tried to speak to them, after what seemed like hours to get through i couldn't here anything as what seemed like a party was going on in the background. Disgusting outfit of a firm.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi worstcompanyever

looking at your account the final bill wasn't paid fully for 3 months, we will ask for the payment for the service  we had provided, if there is a dispute we are happy to talk to you. 

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

@worstcompanyever,

I'll move this to the billing section for you, but staff will not be back till after the weekend. 

Usually once these issues are with bailiffs, it's no longer in the hands of Talktalk to deal with, but we'll see what they say.

How did you arrange to stop the service? If you simply wanted it to stop, you'd need to have phoned to give Talktalk 30 days' notice.

The end date doesn't always match the billing cycle and though a "final" bill might be issued, if equipment isn't returned, or whatever, it can take a few months to fully tidy things up.

There can also be early termination fees if you were not out of contract.

If you cancelled via Chat, you'd have to have received a phone call from them too. 

We always advise that people keep the Direct Debit in place until they are sure that everything has been settled, and if there is any money due back to them, that's the easiest way to get it back afterwards. 

My Account is kept available for a year after you leave precisely for you to view previous bills. You should be able to see precisely what the billing was for in My Account.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes