cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Bill Increase

AlanWarriner
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

On the 6th of July I phoned TT to say that at the end of my contract I wanted to be moved onto the £23 a month plan, today my bill has arrived and it is £36 and I have not been moved, and they've tagged some extras on to ass insult to injury

Why has this happened??

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

HI AlanWarriner

Your account has been renewed as of the 25th. 

A credit has been raised against your latest bill for the over charge. 

Regards

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 6

Hi,

Can you remove your account number from your signature please for security reasons. Personal information should not be on public display.

you can include this in your private notes field in your profile, which staff can see, but no-one else can.

thank you.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

AlanWarriner
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 3 of 6

I phoned today and hopefully resolved, but I'm not optimistic as this should have been resolved in July when I first actioned it, and I received my plan update at the time

Terrible service

I have been promised that I will receive a refund from the overpayment which should never have been taken

Can someone make sure that my plan has been correctly updated this time and that my refund is definitely going to be provided

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Hi @AlanWarriner

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

Hi,
You are in the staff's queue for a response.
For a quicker reply can you please ensure you have your personal information up to date in your profile including your TalkTalk landline phone number so your account can be traced. Link here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info
If you are unsure of your phone number, you can find this in My Account or dial 17070 from your landline phone and this will confirm the number for you.
Please post back when done.
Thank you

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes