cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Broadband dropouts

Les52
Team Player
Private Message
Message 43 of 43

I am getting several dropouts each day. I have previously contacted Customer Services who siad that they have "fixed it", but clearly not. How do I get someone to check my connection and sirt the problem? I am not sure what information is required/relevant so will answer whatever questions from whoever  as required. Thank you

Les52
0 Likes
42 REPLIES 42

Message 41 of 43

Hi Skynet_TX.

Thanks for reply. No wired devices. Its just the router going from solid white to flashing amber and the dropout/dropoff of the broadband connection after that. Usually lasts for a couple of minutes then back on. But it can happen several times in succession.

Regards

Les52

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 42 of 43

Hi @Les52,

Do you know if the problem is with the router losing its connection to the internet (in which case a light on your router which is normally constantly lit will change colour or flash), or is it that you are losing Wi-Fi connection between your device(s) and your router (in which case the light(s) on the router will just carry on looking normal).

Do you have any ‘wired’ devices, do they also lose connection ?

The TalkTalk Support Team on this community will be able to help, they will hopefully be able to respond to this post tomorrow.

0 Likes