cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Seriously annoyed with your support. Why is it so hard to replace a faulyt router?

ShadyBliss
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

I have been trying to convince your support for a new router for the past 3 days. 

This has happened to me in the past and new router was sent out. Everything was fine. But now. It has started happening again, the router crashes and turns off for a while and internet is restored some time later. But your support are just making me answer the same questions and same tests OVER and OVER again. 

Please for the love of god, someone sort me out a replacement router before I flip my s**t.

For reference, this is the same issue 2 years ago; https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Broadband/Router-drops-connection-nearly-every-day-around-same-t...

Your Signature...
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 5

Hi ShadyBliss

I'm really sorry for the delay.

I've ordered the replacement router, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Debbie

deckhanddave
Chat Champion
Private Message
Message 2 of 5

Give up. It doesn't get any better. Read my post, it will be like seeing into your future. Good luck but for me, I'm now looking for my next ISP. Then TalkTalk are gone. It's a shame because for two years I have had good service under the UFO York service. Now that's ceased, it's under TalkTalk normal service or should I say lack of it. I wish you good luck with your problem.

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi @ShadyBliss,

The support team here won't be back until Monday, but they will be able to help then, if they agree a replacement router is the best next step then they will be able to arrange that for you, but they may run some tests on your connection first just to make sure they can't see any other issues that might be causing the problem.

ShadyBliss
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 4 of 5

@Ady-TalkTalk

You helped me out last time buddy. Please save me again.

Your Signature...
0 Likes