cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Never had this before in years but my tiscali mail is not coming through

dedmans
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 8 of 8

As the title states

Whatever trying to remain positive
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

As mentioned elsewhere, if you still need help, start your own thread and make sure that you complete your community forum profile details. 

Staff need that information to identify your account, @rvah07.

Please don't just add comments on other people's threads as the issues are dealt with individually by staff, and they will only reply to the original poster. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

rvah07
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 8

I’ve just started having the same issue with receiving tiscali email (left TT last year but pay to retain email address).

Changed my password, checked the settings and tried multiple platforms. Last email received at 6:37 this evening and missing 2 important holiday booking confirmation emails. Can long onto TT website but not into TT webmail as the server times out as not responding!!!

How do I fix this? Please help

0 Likes

ArkRoyal
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 3 of 8

Possible solution here : Have myself had huge problems with my Tiscali email not being forwarded on to my email client then too finding I could not even access the TT webmail portal, even though I knew the password was correct, remembered by my pc and had tried many times on two different browsers. Am posting this reply to help other tiscali email address users since the response I received from Ady down below to opening my own topic could not be replied to as system had greyed out the 'reply'. I would love to know just why that is!!

Hi ArkRoyal, you're not using the new correct and only email settings now accepted. You may find your classic mail client doesn't support the necessary security settings meaning you'll need to find another there are several excellent free ones.   Ady

Before exploring email settings as suggested I decided that I had nothing to lose in trying to change my password since each and every time I was told it was incorrect when trying to log into my webmail. I knew this was a nonsense but hey presto on changing my password I found that I could now log into my emails in the webmail portal. Next I obviously had to change said password in my email client OE Classic, for my incoming and outgoing tiscali emails. Gave that the OK and instantly my emails came flooding back in. Checked also that I could now send mail out - yes no longer a problem:) Long may this situation last as it has been an utter nightmare for a week on top of several months worth of faulty internet that TT has still yet to resolve...

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 8

An incident is being worked on that you can view on the  My Connection dashboard - scroll down to the service status reports page. 

Just asking though, is it just mail from tiscali.co.uk that's not arriving all or mail messages? I see that the tiscali mail server is on a couple of blacklists which usually indicates that there are some hacked tiscali mailboxes that have been sending spam.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

Message 5 of 8

Your thread is in the queue for attention, @dedmans, and as posted elsewhere, I have flagged up the issue.

It is better not to post further till you hear back from staff, as there is a queue for attention. 

Some reports are coming in of emails being received now.

Staff reply Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

dedmans
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 6 of 8

Is there anybody out there?

Courtesy of Pink Floyd

Whatever trying to remain positive
0 Likes

neilje12
Team Player
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

I have the same issue. For the last 27 hours I have not received any tiscali emails on any platform. I hope one of the experts can help as I need access. I can however send emails.

neil
0 Likes