cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Re: Email on iphone error message no password provided

holtparkgate
First Timer
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

I am also having the same problem, missed the deadline to update the settings. Now it says No password provided after making the adjustments

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 5

Hi holtparkgate, I've added your mailbox to the list of those that need to be restored.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 5

Thank you for the reply, i just have an iPad and iPhone. The settings on the iPhone were already up to date, but the iPad wasn’t so probably triggered the system.

i have check the settings on both again and both are ready with SSL, and i think i have added all the relevant account details to my profile.

Message 3 of 5

Hi holtparkgate 

Request is in. There's a hiatus in getting mailboxes restored so in the meantime use webmail via a browser to keep in touch. Do you use any other devices other than the iPad? Guide for that is below but I see you're ready with SSL on for secure mail. Asking about other devices because any device or mail collection using insecure settings will have triggered the removal of IMAP access.

Prepare for TalkTalk Support - include in the Community Profile (not in these public posts):

Account holder name, TalkTalk home 'phone number (if not Data Only broadband)

Alternative mobile contact number. Full address with postcode (in the Location box)

Scroll down to Private notes to add the customer email address that needs restoring

Check and Save changes

Select here: Update your profile

For webmail:

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your full TalkTalk Mail email address and password, select Sign in.

The TalkTalk Mail Support Hub is your go to resource for information, guides and Community support for TalkTalk Consumer home broadband and MailPlus subscribers.

Select here:
TalkTalk Mail Support

TalkTalk Mail help

Setting up TalkTalk email on iPad

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

holtparkgate
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 5

This is on my iPad, i have checked that i now have the new settings with SSL enabled, can someone unblock my email now?

0 Likes