cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Very unhappy

Message 4 of 4

I have been a customer of Talk Talk since 2015 and as my contract nears its end I always renew, not this time unfortunately. I always renew Fibre 35 and even the customer chat staff tell me that is the only servie available to me, however here is my problem, when I forst visit TalkTalk website and enter my postcode, house number it says "Great news, you can have Fibre 65 in your area", hang on, the advisor said it was not available??, do I need to end my contract then rejoin Talk Talk as a new customer to take advantage of the offers or do I just find another internet provider with quicker speeds?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

AllyM
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 4

What Download/Upload speeds do you get on Fibre35, @NorfolkGuy50 ?

It could be the case that Fibre65 is technically available, but if you line isn't capable of supporting speeds higher than the Fibre35 40Mbps/10Mbps Down/Up limit then it is pointless upgrading to that service.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

The issue is down to the individual line capacity, the site wont run a focused line check.  

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Hi @NorfolkGuy50 I'm also in Norfolk, NR24, deep in the countryside and as yet untouched by fibre or 5g mobile signal. Despite my very best efforts I can't find better at any price. Be honest every service comes down the same Openreach line.

Try calling this number 03451720088 and say the magic word leaving. 

Please let us know how you get on 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes