cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Home move disaster

dcgoride
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

Called in on the 8th of December to have a home move processed. Somehow, I was sold a new contract on a new account with new equipment.

Stated explicitly that I needed the equipment delivered to my current address as we would only be at the new address on the 27th of December. No problem I was told. This was confirmed in a text message I have.

Receive confirmation that there is no technician required.

Now I have two contracts running concurrently.

Called in last week to resolve this and was again told that the equipment would be delivered to the current address. After an hour and a half of chat.

Today I receive the tracking and it is going to the new address, where there is nobody to receive the routers.

Call the call center who say I must cancel the new order and process a home move... What I had intended with my call on the 8th.

Now I'm told a technician is required and this can only happen in January.

So much for a home move and planning ahead.

What a poor experience spoiling what was otherwise a great service for the past two years. And left feeling like a complainer when all I wanted was a simple home move service.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Message 1 of 3

Hi dcgoride

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

dcgoride
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

And things have only gone from bad to worse. Good bye TalkTalk.

0 Likes