cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Aerial Channels Not Appearing On Guide

Archy101
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 8

Got a weird issue currently where BBC 1 and BBC 2 after the latest software update no longer appear on the guide. Instead it starts at ITV which is channel 3.

HOWEVER pressing 1 or 2 on the remote control will display the channels, so clearly they are coming down the aerial just fine. The picture displays no issue. Trying to view upcoming programs while on the channel just displays "Channel Locked" with no ability to see any future broadcasts that are upcoming.

We have tried:
Re tuning channels on the box (no change).

Turning the box off for an extended period of time (no change).

A combination of the above also unplugging the aerial and power leads at the back (no change).

This feels like a faulty software update to our talktalk box is the issue, as clearly the box is picking the channels up and displaying them, but refuses to acknowledge they exist in the planner. It is only affecting channels using the aerial.

Any advice would be useful on what else we can do - or is it a case of waiting for another software update to fix the issue?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Many thanks, this has fixed it!

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi

Can you try the reset of the Netgem as mentioned in my last post.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

The box is a Netgem NT950-T2C-8-AB2. We have had it less than a year.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi

Can you reset the box, press the button on the side 5 times.  Set the box back up and see if this shows all channels as it should.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Archy101
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 8

The box is a Netgem NT950-T2C-8-AB2. We have had it less than a year.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

Hi

what model of box do you have?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes