cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Model DN372T Box Broken, All Maintenance Mode Options Used & Failed

WilmaGH
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 2

Hi, 

After some strange behaviour from my Talk Talk box recently it then would not complete the wake-up process. I was presented with the maintenance mode menu and after advice from customer services I went through all options in said menu. None resolved the problem (still Error Cod 501).

The box is blatantly broken. Customer services helpline state they are still carrying out diagnostics, but this is just delaying the inevitable which I believe is the supply of a new working TV box.

Can you help me with this? I have had no access to TV programs or other services for 3+ days now. Thanks

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Hi

Your TV Box cannot be repaired or replaced.  TalkTalk stopped providing this model about 3 years ago and no longer issue these youview boxes.

You may be eligible for one of the new 4K TV boxes however if out of contract you will be required to renew.  Also, you will need to add TalkTalk entertainment to your package at £5 per month to cover access to any additional TV content or offers and the rental of the box.

If this is something you are interested in, give our customer Teams a call and they can add this for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes