cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Received a parcel without the TV hub

iverson3
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 9

I upgrade my plan to include tv on 15 Dec via phone. Today (20 Dec) I received the TV hub parcel but the parcel only contains a HDMI cable and a remote controller, NO TV HUB!.

Also I still have not received any activation email from now tv despite my new plan had been effective on 18 Dec (as stated in the email starting date 18 Dec).

btw your online chat is not working

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi

Make sure you do not have any pop up blockers active on the page, or try another browser.

Live chat is currently working at the moment.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

Thanks. But Live chat is not working it just keep saying "Go back to the previous page or log in to continue your conversation."

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Hi

No date is given, it just shows as inactive currently, but till usually activate when TV is set up.

Our Live chat is open and support is available over the festive period if you need further help.  

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 4 of 9

thanks for your prompt action.  Actually when is the activation date? 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Hi

I'll request that another TV Hub is dispatched to you.

The TV Part of your account is not yet active, so any Now TV Component will not commence until the TV option for your account goes live.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

Message 6 of 9

I did include my account number in the post. Thanks for telling me the reason.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 9

It looks like the last couple of posts have shown up correctly.

The forum may have algorithms that sent the other posts to containment, @iverson3.

It's unlikely to have been by human hand, but there may be a rationale: you displayed your account number.

You are advised not to post any personal information details on the open forum - everything like that must go in Personal Information  / Private Notes.

Staff reply during the day, Monday to Friday.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

iverson3
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 9

I upgrade my plan to include tv on 15 Dec via phone. Today I received the TV hub parcel but the parcel only contains a HDMI cable and a remote controller, NO TV HUB!

0 Likes