cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Remote control is broken

Hollyfrank82
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

My remote was dropped and circuit board damaged 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Hollyfrank82

What model box is the remote for ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

OK, not sure what you mean about "due for an upgrade" either to be honest. I do have experience of small children doing similar things, although my example goes back many years when my then 2 year old son removed the viewing card from our Sky box and hiding it who knows where, rendering it unusable, so I do sympathise!  🙂

This has been flagged to the support team here for you, they will respond as soon as they can when they are back online from Monday. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

And hoping talk talk could replace as do not know where else to get a replacement… due for an upgrade on 5th March and unsure if my upgrade would include the tv box or just the Wi-Fi one?

0 Likes

Hollyfrank82
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

My 2 year old daughter, it’s for the standard free view box connected to the aerial and tv

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

"...was dropped...? By whom? What device is it for? Do you want TalkTalk to supply a replacement? 

0 Likes