cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Forum Posts

YouView TV Guide not working or slow

Hi @Mmatt , @Pez30 , @Bferen , @Frankafrank , @Rusty_2 , @Glendevonfrank , @Glenda5 , @Cathcol , @SCBierton13 , @Suezz , @Chevy1 Can you all please confirm if you have tried the following : removing the aerial = Y/N remove the ethernet = Y/N reboot =...

PIN Number requests using TV HUB

If you have successfully signed into Apps such as ITVX and you are asked for a PIN number, this may be due to Parental Controls being set up during set up. The Box default PIN is 1234. Try this to access and unless you require Parental Controls to be...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 2 like

ITVX and TalkTalk YouView boxes

For those wondering how to get ITVX on their boxes the short answer is you can't. This is the advice I have been giving other customers which may help. ITV updated the app and the software they use is no longer compatible with the YouView box hardwar...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 14 like

Replacement remote

Our remote for our talktalk Huawai talktalk recording box box has stopped working are you able to send me a replacement it’s the one with the blue y button. Thanks for your help in advance.

Okarlden by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Now tv

I can not log on now tv app 

Seamus5 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

New remote.

Hi Just a quick question. I have the new 4K box which I actually like a lot (I was not sure I would ) the only slight issue I have is with the remote. I often have to press the pause / home button 2 or three times before it works. I am not sure if i...

Talman by Whizz Kid
  • 8 replies
  • 0 like

New remote control

Hi, I have bought a new TV. And I need a new remote control for my Youview Talk Talk TV BOX please.

Cathy18 by Chatterbox
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

Freeview box

My box no longer responds . The flashing blue lights stop with two lit up.

Murray4 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Conversion from ITVHUB to ITVX

It would appear that I need a replacement BOX to obtain the ITVX service, as indicated when attempting to use this service.

Whites42 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Youview box

Hi Is it possibly for me to get a TalkTalk Tv Hub on my account? Thanks 

Steve079 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Replacement Remote Control

Hi there, Can anyone help me with how I go about getting a replacement remote control please, mine has been damaged? Had the box since Aug 2020 so it's a few years old. Photos of box/ remote attached! Thanks in advance     

1000052916.jpg 1000052919.jpg 1000052922.jpg 1000052925.jpg
Carly10 by First Timer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Source feature button

The source button fails to do anything. All ok if I use my TV controller and not the one sent with talk talk box.

Roger43 by First Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Replacement powerline adapter

Hi, my powerline adapter has stopped working (power light is no longer on), so we aren't able to use Talktalk Tv services. Any guidance on how to get replacements? Thanks

Jaynie38 by First Timer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

4k TV box offer

Hi,Have been offered the 4k tv box when I log in to my account for £5 per month. I have a Youview box at the moment for £5 per month. It appears that ITV hub is no ls longer available and told to contact TalkTalk. Who do I contact to except this offe...

plb46 by Chat Champion
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

4k TV box not arrived

I spoke with someone on 14th November and was told it would only be a few days for my new box to arrive but I've not received it yet. Thank you

Emma2109 by Chatterbox
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

TalkTalk Huawei Powerline Adapters PT200AV

Im currently using 2 Talktalk Huawei Powerline Adapters PT200AV with my TalkTalk TV box, and I believe one of them has stopped working. Can anyone help? I have tried all the online advice including a factory reset. (On the plus side, the lounge is no...

TGG - 252 - HELP

Has anyone had this issue? Can it be fixed from my end? Trying to get through to anyone at customer services is far too difficult. I've paid for this film and there's a limited time to watch it. Can anyone advise? Thank you

Palkan by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Remote - only some buttons work.

My remote previously worked OK. Recently it stopped responding to the on/off TV and box commands. I can still use Guide, change channels volume etc.Tried a reset 1 + 6 buttons, new batteries, restarted box but problem still exists. Any suggestions?

Prastio by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

New contract

I have just negociated a new contract, reading the details the TV package is included which I do not require, how do I cancel that part?

Daibach by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

New TV hub

Hi TeamI have had a TalkTalk TV Plus Box DN370T for quite several years and I see that the newer TalkTalk TV Huband TalkTalk TV 4K Boxes are "Available for new customers and replacements" Does that mean I can upgrade for the same charges I pay now ( ...