cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Forum Posts

YouView TV Guide not working or slow

Hi @Mmatt , @Pez30 , @Bferen , @Frankafrank , @Rusty_2 , @Glendevonfrank , @Glenda5 , @Cathcol , @SCBierton13 , @Suezz , @Chevy1 Can you all please confirm if you have tried the following : removing the aerial = Y/N remove the ethernet = Y/N reboot =...

PIN Number requests using TV HUB

If you have successfully signed into Apps such as ITVX and you are asked for a PIN number, this may be due to Parental Controls being set up during set up. The Box default PIN is 1234. Try this to access and unless you require Parental Controls to be...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 2 like

ITVX and TalkTalk YouView boxes

For those wondering how to get ITVX on their boxes the short answer is you can't. This is the advice I have been giving other customers which may help. ITV updated the app and the software they use is no longer compatible with the YouView box hardwar...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 14 like

New TV hub

Hi TeamI have had a TalkTalk TV Plus Box DN370T for quite several years and I see that the newer TalkTalk TV Huband TalkTalk TV 4K Boxes are "Available for new customers and replacements" Does that mean I can upgrade for the same charges I pay now ( ...

Remote Control broken

My TalkTalk TV remote control has broken - it's been on its way out for a while, and has finally given up the ghost. Any idea how I obtain a replacement? Many thanks if you can help

Mags11 by First Timer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

4K TV Hub Box Remote not pausing Live TV

Remotes/Accessories function is not under Settings - cannot update Remote Control FirmwarePressed 7 and 9 together to reset the Remote Control, without successAlso cannot pair the Remote to Panasonic TV - Viera Link is OnBeen through all the help and...

20230420_233652.jpg

Missing Remote from TV Box

Hello all,I received my TV Box for the first time but it is missing the remote control making it unusable. Is there any way I can get a remote control sent over?E

EnricoC_ by Team Player
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

D-Link Network connector not working

Hi, one of my D-Link DHP-300AV network connectors has stopped working - was intermittent and now no lights at all. Tried reboot. So we have no TV apps or guide. Can I get a replacement?

grannie2 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Satellite dish into TV Box

Just discovered that I can use my redundant Sky dish and input it directly into my TV to pick up loads of Freeview channels. What gadget would I need to take my satellite dish signal and convert it into something that my 4K box can use so I'm not rel...