cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

4k TV box offer

plb46
Chat Champion
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

Hi,

Have been offered the 4k tv box when I log in to my account for £5 per month. I have a Youview box at the moment for £5 per month. It appears that ITV hub is no ls longer available and told to contact TalkTalk. Who do I contact to except this offer and do I return the Youview box and would I have to pay an additional £5.

Thank you.

plb46

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi

If you use the original bag and just stick the new label over the bag, this should be sufficient.

Thanks  

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi Karl,

I now have the 4k tv box however I mentioned to customer service about returning the old Youview Box they said to do so and sent a returns bag etc. Unfortunately it is not large enough  for the Youview unit and cables when put back into the original card board box it all came in. Is there a larger returns bag.

I could use the original plastic bag the You view came in and attach the returns label if not.

Thanks

plb46

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Hi Karl,

Thank you for your reply and information, I will contact Customer services.

Thank you,

plb46

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi

With ITV not providing the ITV X app to the legacy boxes, this will only be available via the new 4K TV Box.

If you call our customer teams an request the new TV BOX, they can arrange this.  You may be required to renew the contract if out of contract.

Also, TalkTalk entertainment will be added to your account at £5 per month, replacing the existing TV charge, you won't be charged twice 🙂

You do not have to return the youview box.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes