cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

replace my outdated Huwai box with new 4k box

simmonite
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

as a very long standing loyal, and hopefully valued talktalk customer, I think an upgrade to a new 4k box is the least I should now be entitled to, especially the demise of the defunct itvx not available on the hub and itvx on the outdated Huwai box, with so many channels now using internet and app based systems, it seems only fair to offer me a free upgrae, I await your earliest reply, especially before the heavy Christmas schedules plus being away over the festive period, rsvp asap

Yours Sincerely

John Simmons

2 REPLIES 2

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi John,

As my community colleague advises, if you give our Teams a call, they can discuss options and current offers with you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

@simmonite, you need to complete your community forum profile details for TT staff to identify your account. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings. From the drop down menu choose Personal Information. SAVE CHANGES. 

The loss of ITV X was not Talktalk's responsibility but the fact that ITV has chosen not to make it available for the older TV boxes.

You'll need to ring up to get the 4K sent out. Check its specs (use the forum search engine) as it works rather differently to the old boxes.

Instead of the previous TV charge, the 4K comes with a £5 rental charge, and they may require you to take out a new contract. 

Phone 03451 720088 before 7pm Monday to Friday  / 6pm Saturday to speak to customer services. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes