cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Unable to activate Now TV offer, £4.99 per month for 12

adriancollins
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 25 of 25

Hi,

I have been trying to activate an offer that sometimes pops up after I've logged into my Talktalk account.

The offer is as per the attached image and is £4.99 per month for Nowtv Entertainment, and also £4.99 per month for Nowtv Cinema (for 12 mths)

I have clicked the link and added both of these offers to my account multiple times now and have never been able to activate this offer. I have only received one link which didn't work. I also spent almost an hour on the TT chat, speaking to at least 4 different teams without any success.

The offer is there, I've successfully added it, but I can't use it? This has taken about two weeks so far, any ideas how I can get around this issue please?

Many thanks

AC

Screenshot 2023-11-02 162514.png
0 Likes
24 REPLIES 24

Message 21 of 25

Hi Karl

My NowTV expires on Nov 8th I believe, so should be available soon.

I'm not sure how I would still get the offer from that point though? Or if the offer is still available of course?

I guess I'll just find out in a few days..... 👍

Many thanks

Cheers, AC

0 Likes

Message 22 of 25

Hi

If you have a current NOW TV subscription that is active, you do have to cancel this first.  This subscription will however run until the end of the billing cycle, then you should be able to add Now TV via TalkTalk.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

adriancollins
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 23 of 25

Hi Karl,

Thanks for your reply.

(I'm sure I replied to this, but doesn't seem to have posted for sone reason...)

Yes, I do have a current Now TV Subscription at the moment, although I'm happy to set up a new one of this is the best way to claim this offer.

Many thanks. Cheers AC

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 24 of 25

Hi

Do you have a current subscription with NOW TV directly at the moment ?

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes