cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

About Call Divert

No ratings

Call Divert lets you forward your calls to another landline or mobile, so you'll never miss a call to your landline no matter where you are.

Please bear in mind: Each time you divert a call, you'll also have to pay the cost of the call from your landline to the number you're diverting to. These calls will be charged at typical TalkTalk rates or they could be included in your minutes, depending on your plan or any Boosts you have.

You can check the cost and activate Call Divert in these easy steps:

1. Log in to My Account
  2. Select My Services from the toolbar at the top of your screen
  3. Select Manage home phone Boosts from the dropdown menu
  4. Tick Call Divert in the Calling features section
  5. Select Update

Dial *2 1* to divert calls instantly without having to ring. Perfect if you have problems on your line or if you run a business and have moved number

Dial *6 1* to divert unanswered calls. Any call that’s left to ring for 21 seconds will be diverted to your chosen number

Dial *6 7* to divert calls when your line is engaged, so you don’t miss calls while you’re on the phone

To switch off "divert all calls" dial #21#

To switch off a diversion you've set up for calls you don't manage to answer within 21seconds dial #61#

To switch off a diversion you've set up when your phone is engaged dial #67#

1. Dial * #
  2. Now dial whichever divert code is active 
  3. Confirm it by dialling #

We often set up Call Divert for you whilst we're fixing a problem with your phone service. It should be automatically removed when the problem is fixed, but if you find that it's still on, please contact us.

$
Simon
Hi, I’m Simon did you find my article useful?

Need to speak to our team?

Our experts are here to help, select one of the following contact options:

To help us deal with your query quickly, please confirm the following information when you write to us. We will aim to respond in writing to your query in 10 days.

- Your full name
- Your TalkTalk Phone or mobile number
- Your Signature

TalkTalk Correspondence Dept
PO Box 675
Salford
M5 0NL

All letters will be sent to the primary billing address unless stated otherwise. Please also include the best way to contact you about your query, such as your contact phone number or contact address.

Call us for free on: 0345 172 0088

Make sure you have your account details to hand when you call.

Calls are free from your TalkTalk phone, our customer services team are available 8am-8pm, Technical Support 24/7 every day. If you’re deaf, hard of hearing or speech-impaired, the Text Relay Service can be used to help you contact us, simply dial 18001 followed by 0345 1720088