cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to contact TalkTalk Broadband

We want to help our customers get the most out of our services, and we're here to help should you need us. If you use My Account, you can view and pay your bill or check for any updates to your account. You can also use My Connection to diagnose and fix problems with your broadband connection, as well as view your Wi-Fi usage and speeds. If you still need a helping hand, you can contact us using the following channels:

My Account

View & pay your bill, Manage your account 
& keep tabs on your usage

My Connection

New: See how your connection is performing, test your connection and raise service issues.

Live Chat

Our Chat experts are on hand to help you with any concerns, such as questions about your bill or to help you resolve any technical problems with your service. Please see our Live chat opening hours for each department.

Telephone

We will prioritise our phone lines for customers who have already registered as needing additional accessibility support. Our dedicated team supports our customers 7 days a week. Please see our Telephone opening hours for each department.

0345 172 0088

You can call us free of charge from your TalkTalk phone, where our team will be happy to help answer any questions you may have. If possible, please have your account details available when calling — you can find these on My Account or on any of your bills if you need them.

Text Relay

The Text Relay Service provides text-to-voice and voice-to-text translation for those who are deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired with the aid of a relay assistant. To call us using text relay, dial 18001 followed by 03451720088. For more information about the service, check out Using the Text Relay Service.

We know that some of you may need to speak to us, depending on the nature of your question. If you want to use chat or a phone our opening hours may vary, you'll find details of what we're able to help you with below;

MESSAGE US ON LIVE CHAT  

Customer Service

Monday to Friday 9AM to 9PM, Saturday 9AM to 7PM, Sunday 9AM to 6PM.

Technical Support

Monday to Friday 9AM to 9PM, Saturday 9AM to 7PM, Sunday 9AM to 6PM.

Full Fibre Support

Monday to Sunday 8AM to 8PM.

Sales

Monday to Friday 9AM to 9PM,  Saturday 9AM to 7PM, Sunday 9AM to 6PM.

Thinking of Leaving us

Monday to Friday 9AM to 9PM,  Saturday 9AM to 7PM, Sunday 9AM to 6PM.

Help with new order

Monday to Friday 9AM to 7PM,  Saturday 9AM to 7PM and closed on Sunday.

Mobile

Monday to Friday 9AM to 7PM,  Saturday 9AM to 7PM, Sunday 9AM to 6PM.

Speak to us on the Phone

Customer Service

Monday to Friday 9AM to 7PM, Saturday 9AM to 6PM and closed on Sunday.

Technical Support

Full Fibre Support

Monday to Saturday 8AM to 8PM and closed on Sunday.

Sales

Monday to Friday 9AM to 7PM, Saturday & Sunday 10AM to 6PM.

Thinking of Leaving us

Accessibility Support

Open seven days a week 9AM to 7PM.

Help with new order

Mobile