cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Our live chat team

No ratings

The wellbeing of our employees and customers is our top priority throughout the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. Due to the latest highly infectious strain of Covid-19 and our commitment to maintain social distancing there is unfortunately some reduced availability from our overseas customer support teams.

We’ll continue to prioritise our phone lines for customers who have already registered as needing additional accessibility support and we remain committed to serving our customers and keeping you all connected. We're sorry if the situation has impacted your TalkTalk service and your ability to get in touch with us easily. Thank you for your patience.

My Account

View & Pay your bill, Manage your boosts,
Track your usage, Manage your payments

Service Centre

Test your line, Check for issues,
Get SMS updates , Track your usage

Still looking for some help?

The wellbeing of our employees and customers is our top priority throughout the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. Unfortunately, we have a reduced team available and you may experience some delay getting connected to a member of our team. Thank you for your patience.

stephen
Hi, I’m stephen did you find my article useful?

Looking for help ?

We have a reduced support team available at the moment, which means the wait times to speak to us may be longer than usual. Why not manage your account or get help with your services online using one of the below options