cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Internet not conected

jeanhall
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Private Message TalkTalk

Message 3 of 3

Why are you charging us £35.82 for our internet which wasn’t conected for nearly a month also you are charging us £2.75 for paper bill which we do not get  open reach was supposed to come on 30th September but didn’t turn up  then you didn’t connect us til 16 th of September do we get any compensation for all this delay mrs hall account no XXXXXXX.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi jean,

Thanks @Gliwmaeden2 

I'm sorry to hear this. Can I just confirm that your service is now working please?

Michelle

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

@jeanhall 

It's quite hard to follow the chronology in your post.

When did you expect the service to start?

Was Openreach coming to set it up or repair something?

What package are you on?

I have removed the account number from public display as nothing like that should show in the open forum.

I'll move this to the billing section of the forum as it's not seemingly a problem with the actual service. Staff will reply during the day (Monday to Friday).

An initial bill will include days from when you went live as well as the month going forward. This should be apparent in the details of the bill in My Account. 

If you select to receive billing notifications by email you should not receive or be charged for paper bills.

If compensation is due for the non appearance of an engineer or late start to the service, it will show in the next month as a payment to you in My Account. Details of the automatic compensation scheme are here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/About-your-auto-compensation-credit/ta-p/2326583

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes