cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Shell transfer to TalkTalk can't register for My Account

GrahamX
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

I was a TalkTalk customer and therefore had a registered account. I switched to Shell Energy Broadband 18 months ago and now have been transferred back to TalkTalk and given a new account number. When I try to register for My Account all I get is a notice saying " There was a technical error We're very sorry and working hard to resolved this. Please try again later. Return to Login or Try Again.

How do I register for my new account?

5 REPLIES 5

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 6

Hi GrahamX, I've removed existing entries. Please try to register again. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Please start your own topic, @nigelk435, so that there is no confusion between accounts. 

You need to return to the message board and click on start a topic

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

nigelk435
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 6

I have exactly the same problem - unable to log into my account after being transferred from Shell.  The system takes me to my original Talktalk account and trying to get any help from Talk talk is almost impossible.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Hi GrahamX, please send me a personal message with the account number, the preferred email address and the current email address and I'll get this sorted for you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

Staff will remove the old information when they reach your post, @GrahamX. Then you should be able to register afresh.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.