cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Connection loss, lower broadband speed than guaranteed, and not access any online customer service

aferhatb
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

Hello,

I lost my internet connection frequently, and I do not know why. I reported a fault several times but nothing is changed. Also, my internet speed is considerably low than the guaranteed speed. When I sent them an email, TalkTalk customer service told me that I should connect live chat. Even though I waited for hours, I could not connect with anyone on live chat. I am sorry but the company has the worst customer service I experienced in the UK. They have the most expensive broadband with horrible service and customer communication. 

I am sorry but if I have a connection and speed problem, I expect you to fix it, not telling me to write my problem on the community page.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi @Alfred6 

Please can you create a new topic on the Community, we can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 3

Hi aferhatb,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your service. If you still need assistance can you update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes