cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Returning Faulty Equipment

DavidLesleyB
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

Hi Morning

Around 2 weeks ago our Fibre65 stopped working and after Talk Talk did some line tests , the support team mailed to us a new Wireless Router Broadband box. This arrived around 3 days later . After I plugged in the new router , it (the broadband) all started working again.

When I was sent the replacement router it was explained that I need to send the broken one back, or incur a £50 penalty.

I've got the faulty one packaged up ready but I have not received the mailing  bag/labels from Talk Talk to do this. The instructions on the website assume you have received the returns bag already.

How do you get the mailing labels and bags? Our report code was REP-12724314

Thanks D

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi DavidLesleyB

I've ordered the returns bag for you. Please allow 48hrs for this to arrive.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 5

The staff on this forum can do this for you, no problem, @DavidLesleyB.

Just give them time to reach your thread after the weekend before posting further. Each of our posts delays the progress of the thread in the automated workflow, so it's best just to wait for their response. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Message 3 of 5

Hi

Thanks for the info.

No , the replacement router arrived in the same packaging as the original one did - with no  returns bags or labels. I emailed to get it sorted but they said they could not help.

I'd like to do this without phoning up, through email or online chat perhaps - phoning Talk Talk is a nightmare.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

There should have been a bag and label in the box with the new router. 

If they're not there, staff can post one out to you.

Don't post any personal information on the public forum. Add your Talktalk landline number  / account number to Personal Information. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings. SAVE CHANGES. 

Staff are on here Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes