cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Forum Posts

Weak Security warning on Apple iOS and Windows 10 or 11

Some Apple products have recently had an upgrade that can show the WiFi connection as having weak security:- iPad Software Version 14.01 - since the update to Version 14.0 it has shown Weak Security iPhone SE Software Version 14.01 -since the update ...

Privacy warning - this network is blocking encrypted DNS traffic

This subject is involved & not knowing how much you know, or want to know about it, I will try to explain. When you type a website address URL in the browser this must be converted to an IP address, as the URL is not rotatable, only an IP address is....

Long delays

Signed up for a new bundle, OK with a 2 week lead lime to have kit delivered TT moved date back another week and made an Engineer appointment for a date I cannot make, And won't let me amend it Anybody had similar issues?

chat not working

Hi there, I have been trying to use the chat option, but it seems to be not working. Please share if you have any update.

ypagra by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Order Router

i have a SageCom router - 5364? It has served me well for many years but it is starting to fail. How can I get a replacment from TalkTalk ? I am ok about paying for a new one (the same would be fine) but I cannot fins anywhere to order one from other...

paulb67 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Upgrade Broadband?

We've just joined TalkTalk and we currently have a very underwhelming connection speed of 2mbps. When the engineer came, he said that this was because we are connected to the exchange at the other end of the village rather than the one outside the ho...

JaneD2 by Sightseer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Return of equipment

I terminated my contract with yourselves nearly 3 weeks ago but have yet to receive any information regarding return of equipment? Please forward return bag/label asp as the SIX week return period is rapidly disappearing.

Trying to cancel talktalk

Basically I have been trying to cancel my TalkTalk as found another deal. However talktalk told me to speak to virgin media so virgin media could speak to talktalk to cancel but virgin media said they cannot do that so I rang talktalk and then they s...

Social Tarriff

I am on Council Tax and Housing Tax Benefit. Do I qualify for a Social Tarriff account?

Pnokio by Whizz Kid
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Returning router

Hi, My contract has been cancelled as i moved to another property. I been told by costumer service that router return package will be sent out to previous address via Royal Mail. I booked Royal Mail redirection however i am waiting my return label fo...

Sigita3 by Sightseer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Adding Another Account

I already have an account at REMOVED and would to know if I can add another account at my home address REMOVEDI am currently with BT

Phone line and broadband down

Hi.I've lost Landline and therefore VDSL broadband connection. I used the checker on the TalkTalk website and since I reported it the status is unchanged : "we're currently investigating your case"In the high winds overnight and this morning, a tree ...

Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 20.39.19.png

HTTP Error 418

I'm getting this code when trying to access the under Armour website. This only happens when I use my TalkTalk Broadband, it works fine on mobile data. The 418 is an old spoof dev code related to a coffee machine joke and someone will have had to hav...

418.jpeg
LTSmash by First Timer
  • 13 replies
  • 1 like

BTinternet email

I can receive btinternet email but can't send on TalkTalk connection. Connecting on O2 4G is fine. Is there an issue between TalkTalk and BT?

graemew by Team Player
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Stopped my move without giving any reason

I am moving home and requested the broadband to move next week. It was confirmed so all good until I get a message whilst away abroad on holiday saying: Hello, we are sorry you did not want to continue with your recent TalkTalk order. We can confirm ...

Caftas by Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Broadband not working

Dear Whomever it may concern, I am writing as our internet is not working.We paid our bill on 23/2/24 and it says we haven't paid even though we have and our broadband is not on. Please could you help.Regards Charlotte Davies

Very very poor connection

How do you speak to anybody on this company .Our broadband speed is ok when you check but is useless in theearly evening and you cant do anything about it .I pay 29 pounds a month and when you want to use it its not there Even choose a label on the r...

Talk Talk bills by email

Talk Talk keep sending me bills every month with a balance of zero even though I am no longer a customer, I closed my account over a year ago. I have tried multiple times to explain I am no longer a customer but they keep sending me bills by email, h...

charged for unwanted second router

Hi,I was upgraded at Talktalk's request to fttp in September 2023.A new full fibre router was supplied.I took out a new contract this month to fix my price for 24 months.I told the Talktalk person that I did not need a new router as I had the new one...

suzyq16 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Termination

hi, I would like to terminate my line as we are moving premises,

Abysmal wifi for over 10 days

Broadband is abysmal, an engineer has been going to fix the problem for 5 days now! He must be lost! TalkTalk absolutely no help at all.

Unable to access online chat in my account

I am trying to contact Talktalk through my account chat option. It just is giving me a turning circle all the time, so no idea if I am in a queue or if there is a problem with using chat today? Any ideas please? I really don't want to have to ring th...

Mike155 by Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Moving to a new home

I am moving to a new home and would like some information about transferring to the new property and what costs are involved. My current contract ends in June 2024.

Louloo by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like