Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Broadband
Have a question about our totally unlimited broadband? Why not ask the community a question.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Privacy warning - this network is blocking encrypted DNS traffic

This subject is involved & not knowing how much you know, or want to know about it, I will try to explain. When you type a website address URL in the browser this must be converted to an IP address, as the URL is not rotatable, only an IP address is....

Weak Security Warning on Apple IOS and Windows 10 or 11

Some Apple products have recently had an upgrade that can show the WiFi connection as having weak security:- iPad Software Version 14.01 - since the update to Version 14.0 it has shown Weak Security iPhone SE Software Version 14.01 -since the update ...

Lost Hub Power Supply!

Hello,I've just moved home and somewhere along the way I've lost the power pack. I'm wondering if anyone can let me know how I go about getting a replacement power supply for my Sagemcom Fast 5364? Thanks.

mpross75 by Conversation Starter
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Difference between Future Fibre and Fibre65

One for our TT Agents please: My son is getting some very confusing information from TT, he currently has an old standard copper connection and wants to upgrade to Fibre35 or 65. Speaking to TT Upgrades he is told this is not available at his address...

macgd016 by Whizz Kid
  • 10 replies
  • 0 like

HAWEI ROUTER DG8041W-21.T5.SETTINGS

HiI have a Hawei Router DG8041W-21.T5.What I want to do is have it "open" so that people don't need to log in, but I can't find how to do that, there was a box to tick or not that says "open" in the wifi setup but that has not sorted it , still askin...

Smart devices no longer working via cloud

For the last few weeks all my smart devices (lights, heating, cameras) have stopped responding to apps or access via the cloud, has TT changed the settings on their routers? I can still ping and http connect to them on the lan bit everything else sto...

Lower download speeds with new router

Hi,Over the weekend I received a new Sagecome router to replace my old one. Straight off the bat I noticed lower speeds but just put it down to bedding in issues, so packaged my older router to return. The speed is a good 6-10 Mbps slower than previo...

cityfíbre

just received a text message supposedly from city fibre saying they are working with talktalk to update the fibre network and want to install a new line to my home.Text message, after hours, from a completely different company, demanding to know when...

Rcsubs by Chatterbox
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Contract renewal

Our contract finishes on 9 May. You are offering a new 24 month contract for £26 a month (but the small print says it is £23.50 a month???). The problem is we are moving to an area you do not cover in the next few weeks so will have to move to a diff...

UNABLE TO ACCESS PLEX AND DISCORD

I am unable to access Plex and Discord voice services (stopped working recently). I have a Sagemcom Fast 5364 router with SG4K100136 software.If I replace the router I can get to both services so it appears to be a router issue.Does anyone know how t...

Dashboard issue

Has anyone else had this problem with Dashboard, stating I can't have more than 1 email address as I am not subscribed to TalkTalk Broadband? TalkTalk states the problem is at their end and are working on it. 34 days now, and still not sorted.

mike_wing by Popular Poster
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Issues Connecting to various online Services

Hi there, hopfeully someone can shed some light and help further than Talk Talk "live chat". I have come home this weekend and have noticed that i am no longer able to connect to Messenger Calls, Discord Calls, various Live game services accross vari...

Gusto78 by Participant
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

Claiming Amazon Voucher

Hello, 90 days passed and I have not received information on how to claim my Amazon voucher. Please can I get some support with this? Many thanksEmma

Tv on account

I would like to upgrade my broadband but it adds tv £4 a month I do not have a talktalk tv box and I don’t want one trying to explain to talktalk is bit like catering for idiots

aviarybirds by Super Duper Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Complaints responses

How long does it take Talk Talk to respond to complaints on average?I wrote over a week ago and my contract expires today. Had they responded they could have easily retained a customer but if the lack of response is indicative of their customer servi...

Thanks for help!

Thanks to Ady at TalkTalk & Gondola on the Community for getting me sorted. Ady picked up the chain of messages on the Community & reset things for me at TT. Problem solved! Appreciate help from all involved.

Resolved! broadband social tariff

hello.can anyone tell me if talktalk offer a broadband social tariff for customers on benefits? i hear about this recently but can't find anything on the talktalk website.thanks.debbie.

Feel like I’m banging my head against a wall!

Hello, For some background I have lived in my property for 4 years which has had a stable connection until a few weeks ago with various providers. I used to be a computer and load balancing engineer and have a fair amount of knowledge. I have been su...

THANK YOU DEBBIE AT TALK TALK

Just like to say a big thank you to Debbie - Talk Talk for sorting out my router problem. New router arrived today Thank you @debbie-Talk Talk

DavieF by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 8 like

Talktalk chat never available and contract price increase

Whenever I have a problem talktalk chat is never available which is really frustrating that you can never get hold of someone easily! My Fasterfibre contract ended 2nd April and they just increased my monthy direct debit by £10 without even contactin...

TannyB by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Poor customer service

I emailed this to concerns@talktalkplc.com today.“To whom this may concern,I wish to make a formal complaint about the level of service provided by Talktalk.On 3/1/22 we started having a loss of service on our telephone line and broadband. I went dow...

Scott71 by Chatterbox
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Site keeps sending me to a blank screen with headers/footers

I have been trying for 2 days now to upgrade via "My Offers" but when I select the one I want the site sends me to a blank screen with only the headers and footers showing, if I cannot get the upgrade then I shall be forced to go elsewhere as I simpl...

Xaneth by First Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Port forwarding/ISP issue

Reposting as it got removed for 0 reasons.Ok so after a whole day of trying to port forward everything i do ends up in (canyouseeme.org) not being able to see my ports. Im trying to host an assetto corsa server running on the ports 9601 and 8088. but...

Kinger227 by Popular Poster
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Sporadic calls from talktalk

Apologies if this isn't the right place, I wasnt sure where to post this. Every week or 2 I get a call from talktalk, each time on a random day and time, and each time there's only one call, and since its during the midday it's hard to prepare and op...

Cancellation of service

Spent much of this morning trying to contact Talk Talk to cancel my contract. Rang their number and, after going through the options, the line went fuzzy and a voice said the call could not be completed. I then looked on here and found an old custome...

gaz66 by Chatterbox
  • 9 replies
  • 0 like
Labels