cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Forum Posts

Weak Security warning on Apple iOS and Windows 10 or 11

Some Apple products have recently had an upgrade that can show the WiFi connection as having weak security:- iPad Software Version 14.01 - since the update to Version 14.0 it has shown Weak Security iPhone SE Software Version 14.01 -since the update ...

Privacy warning - this network is blocking encrypted DNS traffic

This subject is involved & not knowing how much you know, or want to know about it, I will try to explain. When you type a website address URL in the browser this must be converted to an IP address, as the URL is not rotatable, only an IP address is....

Cancel my subscription

I've been trying to cancel my broadband and keep getting passed from pillar to post. This is incredibly frustrating. I have been given various offers to entice me to stay, all I want to do is leave. I was told I'd be called within 4 days but a week h...

My account

I want to know the details of my account. What is my package please. My bill has increased a lot and I would like to know why this has happened.

Return equipment packaging needed urgently

I desperately need TalkTalk to send me the return packaging for your equipment this week before my service is cut off on Mon 29th April. As if it is sent afterwards, I will not be able to return the equipment. As I dont move into my new house for ove...

slow speeds only 1mb guaranteed

I have been with talk talk/tiscali for 20 years there is No fibre available at my location.My contract ends in July, I would like to keep my email address but as websites seem to require more and more speed /data I find that 1mb is now insufficient t...

Replacement Router

Hello. I require a replacement router, as the other router broke beyond repair has been recycled. I need some help making this a reality.

Missed delivery

Hi, my router was attempted to be delivered Saturday but I wasn’t aware. I have tried to call Talk Talk customer service to speak with someone but every time I get cut off and can’t seem to speak to a real person. The engineer is coming out this Wedn...

the My Security page not loading

Hi there, I want to change the setting of filter of my wifi so I called the customer service earlier, and was told that I should be able to do it through my security setting. However, I cannot open the My Security page properly even just once, despit...

Contacting TalkTalk from abroad

Hi, I am currently volunteering abroad (outside Europe). My UK home broadband deal expires next month and I will return to the UK in July/August. Because of my location, I am being prevented from logging into my account to see what broadband deals ar...

image.png

Help with bill payment

I want if is possible to make a plan payment for my debt please Thank you.my email address is XXXXXXX REMOVED FOR SECURITY REASONS.

Broadband disconnected too soon before home move

Hi, I called up last week about a home move. On the phone we basically agreed that my setup date would be 5th April (today). Then I got an email saying the setup date would be the 11th, and a later text confirming this. This morning, the WiFi went do...

Problems trying to cancel

I contacted talk talk through chat on 21st march to give my 30 days notice and was told that someone would phone me within 48 hours. I asked the agent to put a note on my account that I give notice from that date to which she confirmed she did. I did...

Moving to France

Does anyone know what I should do with the router when I give up a rental and move to France? I've just locked the door on the rental and have the router in my hand!

Returning equipment

My contract came to an end and I have been disconnected. Apparently I’m supposed to receive a return bag and instructions by post but I haven’t received anything.ive read on Talk Talks return procedure that ‘I may not’ receive a bag but if I don’t re...

Router99 by Chatterbox
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Order Rejected?

Called on monday and after almost an hour was finally able to set up and order for full fibre 900. I made an account today and for some reason the order has been rejected?The "chat to us" function doesn't work at all, as there's nothing to click anyw...

jacksparrow_0-1711559243015.png jacksparrow_1-1711559327394.png

Cannot download Windows ISO with Talktalk IP

It seems some of TalkTalk's IPs ranges are on Microsoft IPs blacklist. I am sure it isn't my computer as I can get to the Windows ISO link if switched to use the IP from my VPN provider. Can TalkTalk contact Microsoft and get this mitigated please? E...

kcheng by First Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Some one that can use their system

Tried to accept an offer on my account,on phone for 6hours in total at one point they were treating me as a new customer,wanted to send me a new router and have somebody come and install it after a lot of explaining they were un able to sort the prob...

Internet down over 28 hours

Out of service broadband for over 28 hours. At work and unable to get any help due to late availability of agents in the morning and early close in the evenings. My children who work from jome have had to go into office and I have been unable to comp...

Bk73bk73 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Long delays

Signed up for a new bundle, OK with a 2 week lead lime to have kit delivered TT moved date back another week and made an Engineer appointment for a date I cannot make, And won't let me amend it Anybody had similar issues?