cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Forum Posts

Weak Security warning on Apple iOS and Windows 10 or 11

Some Apple products have recently had an upgrade that can show the WiFi connection as having weak security:- iPad Software Version 14.01 - since the update to Version 14.0 it has shown Weak Security iPhone SE Software Version 14.01 -since the update ...

Privacy warning - this network is blocking encrypted DNS traffic

This subject is involved & not knowing how much you know, or want to know about it, I will try to explain. When you type a website address URL in the browser this must be converted to an IP address, as the URL is not rotatable, only an IP address is....

Talk talk tv box

My talk talk box stopped working few weeksago tried everything in the end I had the old box so changed it over worked fine was going on holiday so no time to sort anything now home I cannot connect to ITVX help needed please RegardsCarol Jackson

Carjack by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Returning equipment

I cancelled Talktalk in February but haven't received a bag yet to send the equipment back. Can anyone tell me how to go about getting one please? I want it all out of my house but daren't throw it in case I get charged.

Rachel85 by Team Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Internet wire burned

Hello, I have the eero Pro 6. Today someone has burned through my outside wire while gardening was being do. How can I get this replaced as I need the internet for my house alarm? Thank you REMOVED

Sonos

My Sonos Beam and sub mini have been lost from app. Reading Sonos info it seems i may have to split broadwidths or update firmware. No idea on this, have been resetting speakers and reinstalling app, but now cant even load app as says needs to access...

Ghosting

We have the new talktalk broadband box, but what we have is that when the guide page is up, the station that was last on is ghosting in the background, and also the guide page needs highlighting up. Cannot see the current station when it is being hig...

Les66 by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Transferred from shell energy

I don’t want to be with talk talk. I haven’t signed up to be with talk talk. I was with shell energy because I didn’t want to be with talk talk. I want to cancel without penalty.

Jack63 by Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Are *.hashicorp.com sites blocked by TalkTalk

Hi, I'm trying to access https://www.hashicorp.com/ and https://developer.hashicorp.com/ and both sites seem to be blocked when I'm using TalkTalk broadband. When connected to my mobile hotspot both sites work. These sites are about software developm...

No Power to my router

Hi I woke up this morning and my router has no power to it, I've tried plugging it in elsewhere but nothing, everything else in my home is working so it's definitely the router, I use my WiFi all the time so please can you urgently send me a replacem...

Lost internet and phone

Lost internet at 2:48am. When I tried my phone I had no dial tone, just a continual regular repeated beep.Tried rebooting router and unplugging/replugging, but it appears the problem is at your end.Please could you get this fixed?

shaidy by Conversation Starter
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

broadband renewal or departure

My contract is about to expire and I am considering my options going forward. My current broadband service over the past year or so has been below par and is currently below the minimum guaranteed minimum download speed. I have had several visits fro...

Resolved! Team Viewer

My IT support at work needs to remote onto my Mac laptop but TalkTalk blocks TeamViewer. How can I either unblock it or allow them access?

ewenh by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Cancel my subscription

I've been trying to cancel my broadband and keep getting passed from pillar to post. This is incredibly frustrating. I have been given various offers to entice me to stay, all I want to do is leave. I was told I'd be called within 4 days but a week h...

My account

I want to know the details of my account. What is my package please. My bill has increased a lot and I would like to know why this has happened.

Return equipment packaging needed urgently

I desperately need TalkTalk to send me the return packaging for your equipment this week before my service is cut off on Mon 29th April. As if it is sent afterwards, I will not be able to return the equipment. As I dont move into my new house for ove...

slow speeds only 1mb guaranteed

I have been with talk talk/tiscali for 20 years there is No fibre available at my location.My contract ends in July, I would like to keep my email address but as websites seem to require more and more speed /data I find that 1mb is now insufficient t...

Replacement Router

Hello. I require a replacement router, as the other router broke beyond repair has been recycled. I need some help making this a reality.

Missed delivery

Hi, my router was attempted to be delivered Saturday but I wasn’t aware. I have tried to call Talk Talk customer service to speak with someone but every time I get cut off and can’t seem to speak to a real person. The engineer is coming out this Wedn...