cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Forum Posts

Weak Security warning on Apple iOS and Windows 10 or 11

Some Apple products have recently had an upgrade that can show the WiFi connection as having weak security:- iPad Software Version 14.01 - since the update to Version 14.0 it has shown Weak Security iPhone SE Software Version 14.01 -since the update ...

Privacy warning - this network is blocking encrypted DNS traffic

This subject is involved & not knowing how much you know, or want to know about it, I will try to explain. When you type a website address URL in the browser this must be converted to an IP address, as the URL is not rotatable, only an IP address is....

Firmware Update

Dear Forum, I am still on version 1.05t, could someone please update it? I am having some connectivity problems with Google Nest and would like to see if this helps. Many thanks!

raptor78 by Team Player
  • 13 replies
  • 0 like

Channel Opitmisation

Is it possible to disable optimisation as my router keeps loosing connection on 2.4Mhz .I changed to channel 11 and it is stable with less congestion but the router keeps chanking it to channel 6 witch drops out thus loosing my Smart TV and printer t...

Router settings keep changing

We are using the Mac Filtering section of the Sagemcom Fast 5364 Router. It changes about once a day from "allow" to "deny" and therefore no devices can access the WIFI. We have had the router for a few years, could this be a hardware fault? Any advi...

router page says not secure

when i log into my router it claims it is no longer secure , not that its needed but i wanted to let someone know this fact if at all bothered tried on twitter got no where even when i said i got no issues just advising you of this issue hopefully th...

sirsimonuk_0-1708769392525.png
sirsimonuk by Conversation Starter
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Super Router firmware upgrade

Hi, is this the right place to request a firmware upgrade for my TalkTalk Super Router? Is this something that I can download and flash on the device or rather something that support need to install from remote? Thanks for helping with this. Regards,...

tt-user by First Timer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

Hg633 firmware help

I have an HG633Hardware version: H.1.01Software version: v1.15t Where can I get the latest firmware?Thanks

drifto by First Timer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 like

Latest firmware version WiFi hub

Hi, I had an issue where my router packed up so have replaced it myself. However the firmware version is showing as talk talk WiFi hub version SG4K10001400t. Is this the latest version? If not how do I go about getting this updated? Thanks in advance...

akeel by Team Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Return Kit Not Received

Hello, I am still waiting for a return kit, it's been almost a month. I called Customer Service to ask for the kit to be sent to the new address, but it still has not arrived. There's no way to get in touch with Talk Talk Support as I'm currently abr...

How to put router into modem mode

I am using talktalk DG8041W (EchoLife DG8041W Home Gateway) router, with:Hardware Version: I.1.01Software Version: v1.05t How do i set this router into modem mode? Like Virgin Media has this option. does the above router has a similar feature?Thanks.

ttlwl by Popular Poster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Invalid IP address - port forwarding / DMZ

I have a FAST5364 router, running SG4K100174. I'm trying to set up port forwarding but always get an "invalid IP address" error.My Router lives at 192.168.10.1; the only thing connected to it is a Unifi USG. I've seen some suggestion that forwarding ...

Does my Router need a Firmware Update?

I thought I sent this message earlier, so apologies if you get it twice. I've been with TalkTalk for at least 10 years and had this router for a few years. My Router is a Huawei HG633 and it I think it sort of works ok. The Hardware is H.1.01 and Sof...

pjm5755 by Conversation Starter
  • 8 replies
  • 0 like

firmware update wifi hub

I think my router needs a firmware update as its still on v1.05t and its constantly recently restarting on its own with no clear reason as to why, i have tried restarting it to no avail. Ive unplugged it and plugged it back in yet it keeps restarting...

zephyrX1 by Team Player
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Router Firmware Version?

Dear Debbie,My partner has been struggling for weeks with poor Wi Fi in her bedroom at one end of her house and in her lounge at the other end. TalkTalk sent a Wi Fi free standing extender which works well but only for one side at a time depending wh...

DG8041W Kernel Panic - Firmware update request

Hi, My DG8041W has started having a Kernel Panic many times every day. I understand that some users have found that a firmware update to 1.06 (from the current 1.05t) may fix this issue. Please could you help me by supplying this update? It's become ...

DaveCoop by First Timer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

Urgent firmware update needed for DG8041W

My DG8041W reboots randomly. This causes a great deal of problems. I am hoping that the firmware update resolves this. the logs show multiple instances of kernel panic with restart? 1981-01-01 00:00:10 [Error][Alarm-Log] AlarmID:104001,AlarmLevel:Err...

Wi-Fi Hub - Cannot Turn The 5 GHz Band Back On

I temporarily switched the 5 GHz Wi-Fi band off on my TalkTalk Wi-Fi Hub (Sagemcom Fast 5364) and now when I go to turn it back on the menu shows the switch is ON but it still shows as disabled. Toggling it multiple times and rebooting the router did...

3BAE50B9-368F-4E30-B83C-4735851AF9AD.jpeg
R2223 by Conversation Starter
  • 11 replies
  • 0 like

Backup of Sagecom 5364 router

I used to be able to backup or restore the router settings by going into advanced settings and maintenance, but the menu item for backup has disappeared. Where should I look for these menu items please?

Router software not offering configuration restore after reset

My router at home was inadvertently reset to default while I was traveling. Not a problem I thought, when I return I will simply restore the backup configuration (which includes siginificant customization of the networks, MAC filter lists etc). Only ...

Clipboard01.jpeg Clipboard02.jpeg
mrmos by Team Player
  • 16 replies
  • 0 like