cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Forum Posts

Weak Security warning on Apple iOS and Windows 10 or 11

Some Apple products have recently had an upgrade that can show the WiFi connection as having weak security:- iPad Software Version 14.01 - since the update to Version 14.0 it has shown Weak Security iPhone SE Software Version 14.01 -since the update ...

Privacy warning - this network is blocking encrypted DNS traffic

This subject is involved & not knowing how much you know, or want to know about it, I will try to explain. When you type a website address URL in the browser this must be converted to an IP address, as the URL is not rotatable, only an IP address is....

Router connection issues - Sagemcom-FAST5364

Fault case REP-14111101 Newbie here, sorry if I'm repeating old issues. Up until last night (Sunday) router (several years old) was happily providing internet to family devices. Yesterday daughter couldn't connect laptop to it, and the mobile phones ...

My Router

My Router has started to making beeping sounds every few minuets, I have turned it waited awhile then turned it back on, but this has not helped. There are no problems with any other equipment.

Faulty Broadband router

I am a new customer who received a faulty router over a week ago. I sent an email today pointing out that despite phoning, using the 'chat' and speaking to an engineer, nothing has been done. I don't want to 'chat' on line again, I don't want to 'cal...

Sagemcom router LAN misidentification

I’m having a problem on my sagemcom router where it’s identifying my IPAD running iOS on LAN has a Samsung AG device. I’ve only got two devices connected to LAN my ASUS laptop and my IPAD can any one help me fix this?

Using HG633 router as a wifi extender/access point

Hello, I've got a Sagemcom router for my fibre broadband connection, which works fine for our PC, phones and Hive Home Hub. We recently bought a new Epson WiFi printer which we keep in a different room from the PC and I want to set up my old TalkTalk...

Router

I need to upgrade the router on my broadband. I have follwed instruction from support, but when I try to log in I am getting the massage 'Username and Password error. Please check the Caps state. You have 2 attempts remaining.' Can you help?

I need a new router as suggested by engineer

Good morning, I have been trying since yesterday to establish a chat communication and this has been ignored completely since yesterday.This is my case Reference number REP-14103381. The engineer advised to request a new router as the one I have is f...

VPN on router

Hi I have got a ASU’s dsl ac88u router trying to set up a VPN on the router using Surfshark. They think. A firewall is blocking it working anyone had the same problem I have changed the DNS ip address as well

Stemanc by Repeat Guest
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Wi fi disconnects daily

Hi, the WiFi signal from the supplied Sagemcom Fast router has been disconnecting multiple times over the last 3 days. My Ethernet connected devices remain unaffected. The router light remains a steady white. I have reset the router back to factory s...

shvsgrey by Popular Poster
  • 10 replies
  • 0 like

Router stopped working

Hi my home broadband router stop working. no power is coming to the Router. No Internet since yesterday. got 3x kids at home who required to ise Laptop for school's home work. could you please get this resolved as soon as possible. Thank you REMOVED

Fiber 65 plan

Like many homes now I find the increasing amount of devices I require is struggling on the current plan (Fiber 65) which is the maximum speed I can get due to no fiber to the property. My question isIf I was to purchase an Amazon eero6 router would i...

Caber33 by Chatterbox
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Block devices on router

I’m trying to block an Xbox from connecting to my wi fi, Talk Talk call centre were extremely unhelpful! Any useful advice will be hugely appreciated please

old router

Hi everyone!Any idea how to get a new router from talktalk?The one I have doesn't allow me to use a WPA2 connection and therefore I can't work from home for security reasons.Any help would be appreciated!Thank you

Resolved! Broadband not working Chelmsford

My broadband is down and has been for a while now. Rebooted router and it came back briefly, maybe 30 seconds, then down again. Router dashboard is saying connected but no websites on pc will load and no devices connected via WiFi. I'm in Chelmsford ...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 17 replies
  • 0 like

Keep Losing Wifi signal

I have a Sagemcom router which over the last few months keeps "dropping off". I have done the usual, switching off, unplugging, rebooted and changed the wifi channel to virtrually every option available, and it still keeps disconnecting. The white li...

nigelnw by Team Player
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Please turn off my router Wifi optimisation

My wifi channels keeps changing every other day overlapping with my neighbours wifi channel however many times I change it. I already updated my profile with my landline number and account number.

Occasional issues with FAST 5364 connectivity

My old router was constantly rebooting and I got a replacement FAST 5365 box three of weeks ago (more details here https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Broadband/DG8041W-frequent-resets/m-p/3023076) The new device works mostly fine, but I did experien...

KimJongIl_6-1709837728480.png KimJongIl_4-1709837110479.png KimJongIl_5-1709837517695.png KimJongIl_2-1709837051330.png
KimJongIl by Conversation Starter
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Router VPN

I m looking to buy a router that I can use with talktalk but want to set up the router to use a VPN. Surfshark say you can set up a router to do this does anyone know a good router to get ?

Stemanc by Repeat Guest
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Wifi

My wifi does not cover all my property. What do I do?

DickJ by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Devices keep dropping off our network

We have been experiencing intermittent loss of internet and our wifi router was replaced yesterday. Since then devices, particularly our smart phones, have been dropping off our home network. The router's light remains constant white and the devices ...

eelie1944 by Popular Poster
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

Atrocious Connection, Resetting 6 time a day or more!

I have no idea whats going on with my internet but I'm losing connection and constantly dropping from wifi, at times the router isn't even available to be connected to on my computer. I know its not my computer because the connectivity is just as bad...

laram by Team Player
  • 37 replies
  • 0 like