cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Forum Posts

Weak Security warning on Apple iOS and Windows 10 or 11

Some Apple products have recently had an upgrade that can show the WiFi connection as having weak security:- iPad Software Version 14.01 - since the update to Version 14.0 it has shown Weak Security iPhone SE Software Version 14.01 -since the update ...

Privacy warning - this network is blocking encrypted DNS traffic

This subject is involved & not knowing how much you know, or want to know about it, I will try to explain. When you type a website address URL in the browser this must be converted to an IP address, as the URL is not rotatable, only an IP address is....

Router connection issues - Sagemcom-FAST5364

Fault case REP-14111101 Newbie here, sorry if I'm repeating old issues. Up until last night (Sunday) router (several years old) was happily providing internet to family devices. Yesterday daughter couldn't connect laptop to it, and the mobile phones ...

Cheaper

Can you tell me if talk talk do a social tariff for people on beniffits 

Lucky4 by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Using HG633 router as a wifi extender/access point

Hello, I've got a Sagemcom router for my fibre broadband connection, which works fine for our PC, phones and Hive Home Hub. We recently bought a new Epson WiFi printer which we keep in a different room from the PC and I want to set up my old TalkTalk...

Wi fi disconnects daily

Hi, the WiFi signal from the supplied Sagemcom Fast router has been disconnecting multiple times over the last 3 days. My Ethernet connected devices remain unaffected. The router light remains a steady white. I have reset the router back to factory s...

shvsgrey by Popular Poster
  • 10 replies
  • 0 like

No Internet??

Hi, has anyone else got no internet this morning? It’s been off about 20 minutes. I have done the usual tekky trick and turned the router off and on and still nothing?

old router

Hi everyone!Any idea how to get a new router from talktalk?The one I have doesn't allow me to use a WPA2 connection and therefore I can't work from home for security reasons.Any help would be appreciated!Thank you

Resolved! Broadband not working Chelmsford

My broadband is down and has been for a while now. Rebooted router and it came back briefly, maybe 30 seconds, then down again. Router dashboard is saying connected but no websites on pc will load and no devices connected via WiFi. I'm in Chelmsford ...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 17 replies
  • 0 like

Router Wifi Dropping After Time

We recently got the hub router around a year ago and all has been fine with it up until around 2 weeks ago. We are consistently finding that the wifi signal has begun to drop out for certain wireless devices after a day or two. Any device on a wired ...

Archy101 by Popular Poster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Please turn off my router Wifi optimisation

My wifi channels keeps changing every other day overlapping with my neighbours wifi channel however many times I change it. I already updated my profile with my landline number and account number.

Internet

We can't get our broadband to work it keeps flashing orange for like 2 hours now why is this? We tried resetting it aswell but it still doesn't work

Occasional issues with FAST 5364 connectivity

My old router was constantly rebooting and I got a replacement FAST 5365 box three of weeks ago (more details here https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Broadband/DG8041W-frequent-resets/m-p/3023076) The new device works mostly fine, but I did experien...

KimJongIl_6-1709837728480.png KimJongIl_4-1709837110479.png KimJongIl_5-1709837517695.png KimJongIl_2-1709837051330.png
KimJongIl by Conversation Starter
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Please someone HELP!

I’ve had Talk Talk as my internet provider for about 10 years with no problems …but in the last few weeks although my modem stays white but my iPad and phone both tell me there’s no internet connection…..this is really annoying as it’s happening ever...

Contract cancellation

Hi, I think my contract ends in Aug 2024. How much will my cancellation costs be? I also want to cancel my landlines Thanks

Devices keep dropping off our network

We have been experiencing intermittent loss of internet and our wifi router was replaced yesterday. Since then devices, particularly our smart phones, have been dropping off our home network. The router's light remains constant white and the devices ...

eelie1944 by Popular Poster
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

Atrocious Connection, Resetting 6 time a day or more!

I have no idea whats going on with my internet but I'm losing connection and constantly dropping from wifi, at times the router isn't even available to be connected to on my computer. I know its not my computer because the connectivity is just as bad...

laram by Team Player
  • 37 replies
  • 0 like

2.4G Wifi Signal Dropping Out

Hi,I am experiencing issues with Wifi (Sagemcom Fast 5364). There appears to be no problem with 5g only 2.4g (Channel 1). I have tried changing the channel but I believe it defaults back to channel 1 because Wifi optimisation is switched on (reading ...

Bostin1 by Sightseer
  • 7 replies
  • 2 like

Connect Hub network to wifi web network

My routers IP is 192.168.1.1, I have a WiFi Web connected whose main IP address is 192.168.68.1My laptop is connected by a LAN cable to the TalkTalk router, so has a 192.168.1.* IP address.My Printer connects to the WiFi Web so has a 192.168.68.* IP ...

jainzi by First Timer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Router settings keep changing

We are using the Mac Filtering section of the Sagemcom Fast 5364 Router. It changes about once a day from "allow" to "deny" and therefore no devices can access the WIFI. We have had the router for a few years, could this be a hardware fault? Any advi...

intermittent connection

Morning, For the last 2 weeks, I have had intermittent connection and slow speeds. It is really embarrassing and frustrating as I work from home, always on Teams calls and often lose connection to the meetings. My family also report the same issues f...

jillnic by Visitor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 like

Wifi Optimisation

Please forgive me for opening a new mail on this subject but I need the help of TT community - support I have recently extended my Wifi network (using access point) and have manually set my 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz Wifi channels using the Router Web app/Advan...

stpmhe by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

chat not working

chat down , trying to send this problemmy 5g keeps stopping on all devices, that is not showing up but in the router it shows enabled , a power down restores it for a few daysdays then it stops