cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Forum Posts

Weak Security warning on Apple iOS and Windows 10 or 11

Some Apple products have recently had an upgrade that can show the WiFi connection as having weak security:- iPad Software Version 14.01 - since the update to Version 14.0 it has shown Weak Security iPhone SE Software Version 14.01 -since the update ...

Privacy warning - this network is blocking encrypted DNS traffic

This subject is involved & not knowing how much you know, or want to know about it, I will try to explain. When you type a website address URL in the browser this must be converted to an IP address, as the URL is not rotatable, only an IP address is....

Broadband

I had a problem with Internet connection, now I have connection I cannot get talk talk to come and change faulty socket, but keep sending bills for all the time I was without Internet, but cannot get anyone to speak to, ????

Mhammy by First Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Why a FAST broadband is not available in my building?

How is it possible that in 2024 with many people working from home, if not every day at least a few days a week, a building like mine doesn't have the ability to have more than an average of 11 Mb Download and 1 Mb Avg in Upload?I don't expect fiber ...

DanielaD by First Timer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

router not working

Hi. My router isn't working. Sorry, I don't speak English well. I'm asking for a new router. I'm using an old router now and the internet is very poor. Please send me a new router as soon as possible.