Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Broadband
Have a question about our totally unlimited broadband? Why not ask the community a question.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Privacy warning - this network is blocking encrypted DNS traffic

This subject is involved & not knowing how much you know, or want to know about it, I will try to explain. When you type a website address URL in the browser this must be converted to an IP address, as the URL is not rotatable, only an IP address is....

Weak Security Warning on Apple IOS and Windows 10 or 11

Some Apple products have recently had an upgrade that can show the WiFi connection as having weak security:- iPad Software Version 14.01 - since the update to Version 14.0 it has shown Weak Security iPhone SE Software Version 14.01 -since the update ...

Sagemcom FAST 5364 Router Issues - Firmware upgrade

Hello,I've been having problems with -1. Work VOIP phone has stopped working since - 02/05/22 - when the router had a firmware upgrade.2. Smart meter display stopped connecting to the internet3. Work VPN - As a lot of ppl have been saying in this for...

Eero and grandstream VOIP

Has anyone been successful with VOIP through eero and Grandstream adaptor. Had futurefibre 150 installed 10 days ago, there was a fault outside the house which has 'apparently' been repaired but internet still drops out and VOIP phone is a disaster. ...

Gleha by Team Player
  • 41 replies
  • 2 like

Connectivity broken after automatic router update

Hi, So this night I've noticed that my router (TalkTalk Wi-Fi Hub now with version SG4K100130) is updating by itself. I've logged in to it and noticed the new, slightly faster, UI. But, unfortunately, it resulted with connectivity problems to UDP / R...

MichalP by First Timer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Issues with Discord/Whatsapp VoIP and Ring Devices

Hello, I was doing some decorating which involved unplugging the router for about 2 hours.Now the router is back online, I am unable to join Discord Voice services, make any video calls on WhatsApp (But it is fine on 4G), and also my two ring devices...

Labels