cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

DOes anyone else think that the live chat is just there to delay the reporting of you fault

Big Red 69
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 2

Does anyone else think that the live chat is just there to delay the reporting of a fault?

I have lost broadband at home and and wasted two hours last night and one hour this morning for someone to tell me that I had to be infront of my router for anyone to help me.

Would it not be easier to have a reporting page on the website and rather than someone waitng for "live chat" which is pretty much never live especially last night when i hung on for over an hour and fifteen with a BOT for company. Surely like in the name it would be better to have soemone to TalkTalk to! 

They say that you get the measure of a company in how the resolve problems..... looks like my resolution is going to be monday or tuesday next week!

I'll be curious to see when the compensation scheme kicks in to see if my first reports of loss of service were noted. But I would say that was only the start tonight when live chat escalated me to a real person.......... as long as came home from work early to speak to them before they went home. LOL what did we ever do before we had internet?

Too old to Die Young
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Hello,

I'm really sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Do you still need assistance with this?

Thanks