cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Fault broadband

SB100
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

Our broadband speeds have been barely detectable for weeks now. When we run a connection test it says there is a fault and to check back later. Then, it says we need yoi to contact us. The contact button is supposed to link to a chat box bit instead shows an error page with 'session expired'. 

Things I've tried:

1. Contacting via the chat on the maim website. It takes me through all the questions and then says use the contact link on the fault record in my account...

2. Calling TalkTalk- they're not open when I'm home from work. It says to be home at the site of the broadband when I contact them. So clearly I can't do that during the day at work. 

3. Waiting to see if it improves- it has not. 

So we continue on with no functioning Internet and paying for a service we can't use, whilst unable to speak to someone to fix it.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Morning,

Do you still need assistance with this?

Thanks

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Hello,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

You should be able to use Chat during the published opening hours listed on this page, @SB100:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529

That should take you through to a live person, after initial bot questions.

Phone hours might be better for you on a Saturday. 

Or just wait for staff to pick up this thread - they are on here, daytime Monday to Friday. 

You must complete your community forum profile details for them to identify your account. Go via your avatar/name; settings; Personal Information. Add your landline number  / account number. SAVE CHANGES. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes