cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

HELP WITH PERIPHERALS

itzray4
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

I am sure I have posted on this subject earlier on today. i cannot find it in the listings.

now, again, i ask about peripherals. I have had success with all my peripherals over the years but in the last 2 weeks i have lost connection to several. these include Wi-Fi to my printer (EPSON xp-625). I have reinstalled all the updated drivers etc. the issue being that even though the router is found and the correct password is entered, the printer and router will not connect. i also have the same issues with NetgearN300 extenders (x2). i have been able to  use them for years. I read on a post from 2020 that an issue arose when upgrading to Fibre65. I did this and up until now eveything worked. A solution was to try a new router? PLEASE ADVISE as I am not getting a satisfactory service as we speak.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

itzray4
First Timer
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Further to my last,

NETGEAR N300. My phone finds the extender and the extender attempts to join my Router Settings. Go through the process and access is denied. Lights are solid except the LINKED TO ROUTER LIGHT.

Additionally the same for my EPSON xp-625 printer. Finds the router in all aspects of pairing but after entering the password....NOTHING. Re-installed drivers and tried for 3 days. NOW hard wired (not ideal) also, visit from daughter last night and her APPLE WATCH, which has been working for years no longer connects!!! HELP. read on another post from 2020 that a solution was a new router? ADVICE WELCOME.

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 3

Hi,

I've just posted on your other topic now.

Thanks

0 Likes