cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Sales Calls offering Fibre to Premises

tapg1
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 2

I get a call saying my contract is about to expire and I can get fibre  to the premises. The call goes on for 8mins and I state that I want to keep the landline and call package then line goes dead.

Month later second call guy saying fibre 150, for less than I am paying for fast fibre, landline and calls package. Again I say I want to keep landline and calls package. The call lasts over 15mins and i am asked to agree to numerous things at break neck speed. So each time I review saying definitely  landline and calls. We talk survey and installation date so I book time off work. 

I check email nothing showing so I logon to my account to find nothing but stating current contract expiring. I check but no mention of proposed work. Then i check fibre 150 to my address and no surprise only available without landline! So more wasted time again and how do I check this is not going to happen?

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Morning,

I'm sorry for the delay. I'd recommend contacting the Future Fibre Team directly via Live Chat so they can look into this further for you.

Your Future Fibre Support Hub

Thanks

0 Likes