cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ultra-reliable, ultrafast
Full Fibre internet

Full Fibre

Full Fibre (otherwise known as fibre to the premise or FTTP) is brand new broadband technology that provides great performance, fewer drop-outs, and impressive speeds of up to 900Mbps. Your broadband will never be limited by distance from the exchange or your street cabinet because we use fibre optic cabling straight into your home.

What's different about Full Fibre?

Some call it FTTP, or even Fibre to the Premise if you really know your stuff. But put simply, Full Fibre is 100% fibre straight into the heart of your home.

It replaces the mix of fibre and copper cables that most broadband services use, bringing a whole new level of speed and reliability.

How do i sign up?

If you're a TalkTalk customer and Full Fibre is available in your area we'll be in touch to let you know. You can also use our availability checker to see if you can get Full Fibre.

If we haven't reached your area yet, don't worry, give us a few details and we’ll let you know when Full Fibre is available to order.

Need some help?

Check out the below for more information about your installation, help with getting set up and top tips for getting the best out of your powerful new connection.

Your installation

Here's how our engineer will install your services.

Getting set up

Set up your Wi-Fi Hub for Full Fibre and get connected.

What affects your speed

Learn about what affects your broadband speed.

Using My Account

More information about using My Account.

About your bill

Your first TalkTalk bill explained.

Troubleshooting

Fix any problems with your connection.

Get in touch

Got a question about Full Fibre? Our UK-based team will be happy to help. We're available Monday to Sunday 8am and 8pm.