cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

TalkTalk D-Link DHP-P326AV

Digger55
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 8

Hello,

I have just bought a 3rd TalkTalk DHP-P326AV powerline adaptor to add to the 2 I already had in use. Trying to find some information on setting them all up I couldn’t find anything for the DHP-P326AV but I could find a user manual for the DHP-P306/7AV, they look the same.

Are these the same item just rebranded for TalkTalk?

I have got all 3 talking to each other but would like to use the D-Link Powerline AV utility to set up the security for the 3 adaptors and update the Firmware / software if applicable.

Thank you

David
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 8

You can't attach a photo, you need to use the Insert Photos button:-

Toolbar Insert PhotosToolbar Insert Photos

Still, unless you need to, as you say Ebay is full of them.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 8

You can't attach photos, you need to use the camera/image icon in the reply toolbar to upload them. 

0 Likes

Digger55
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 8

Hi I tried to attach a photo but would not upload. It doesn't matter as there are plenty on Ebay to look at.

David
0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 8

You just use the "Insert Photos" button on the forum editor's toolbar.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.

0 Likes

Digger55
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 8

Hi The two original DHP-P326AV's were supplied by TalkTalk many years ago. The extra one is one of a pair of unused boxed I did buy on Ebay. I went for the same model number to make sure it was compatible. If the Current FW is Ver 106 then it doesn't need any update. But like you I couldn't find any information on the P326AV only P306AV. They all have the TalkTalk logo on the front.

Thank you for taking the time to look into this for me.

I did try to attach a photo but the site won't allow .JPG files.

David
0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 8

Hi @Digger55 

@Michelle-TalkTalk has asked me to help you with this. I can only assume that from a Google search the DHP-P326AV is a very old product, it is not one I have ever heard of before. Only TalkTalk can update firmware for their products and as I am guessing that you purchased them from E-Bay or similar, I don't know how you stand with that. I have no idea if TalkTalk has any firmware updates for this product, but I will ask you.

Keith

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

Morning,

@KeithFrench - Is this something that you would be able to offer any advice on please?

Thanks

0 Likes