cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

advice

anoyed
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

i have been offered upgrade as my contract is coming to an end and i need to renew i the advice i need is the upgrade is full fibre 500 with VoIP  can i use my Sagemcom-FAST5364-3.T8 with this as i use pretty much all the inputs desktop computer, printer ,2 sets of powerline adapters so router from google that only has 2 inputs isn't going to cut it .any advice would be welcomed

dave
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 7

You're welcome.  🙂

0 Likes

anoyed
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 7

thanks

dave

Message 3 of 7

"Is the eero any good" is a good question! It depends, like most routers. But it is designed to be used as part of a mesh system, so you may need more than one. That is something you can discuss with TalkTalk going forwards.

As for VoIP, well, I have it and it works. Maintaining my previous landline number. Although I barely use it to be honest. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

also does the VoIP actually work or is this going to throw up more possible problems 

dave
0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

is the eero any good woild be my next question or does it come with problems of its own

dave
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

Technically yes, but you won't be able to connect the VoIP adapter given the number of ethernet ports already in use. You can easily buy an ethernet switch for the eero to extend the number of ports. 

0 Likes