cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

internet not been connected

torstenchrist
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

My service was due to start on the 22nd. Without being notified (I had to call up to find out) it was pushed to the 25th. The 25th has now passed and our service still hasn't been connected, again with no notification. Does anyone know what's going on? My partner is self employed and works from home, she is losing money because she can't work. I spoke to two people yesterday who guaranteed our service would be live yesterday. This is some of the worst customer engagement I have ever experienced.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi,

I'm really sorry to hear this. Can I just confirm, is this for a Future Fibre (FTTP) connection? Did they provide any timescales for this for you?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Unfortunately that won't help here. We were never connected in the first place. Or received confirmation of the service going live. Just no contact from Talktalk in regards to any of the issues. Speaking to them now, they've just cancelled my order because there's a fault on the line? So I have to place a new order, so who knows when I'll be connected.

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hello,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

0 Likes