Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Not receiving emails

3 REPLIES 3
Juliematthews
Team Player

Not been able to receive emails on tiscali email address since this morning. I see there’s a problem but when is it likely to be fixed? It’s not affecting everyone, my husband also has a tiscali account and his is ok (which is odd as they’re all linked) but I know others who aren’t getting emails from anyone who isn’t with TalkTalk. Very frustrating, please advise

Posted this 5 hours ago, no response from TalkTalk and emails still not working - need to get this sorted ASAP as I could be losing potential income 😡

karu1941
First Timer

Same problem for me since this morning, but with a talktalk.net account. I can send email, but not receiving any. Have tried sending from multiple other addresses but nothing.

TET3842
First Timer
I’ve experienced problems since this morning too .. causing me all sorts of issues it is ..
simonb
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @Juliematthews

We're pleased to confirm that the earlier issues accessing your emails have now been resolved however you may observe a delay in receiving emails whilst the backlog of emails within the system is processed over the coming hours. Once again we'd like to apologise for the inconvenience caused. 

SimonB