cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

What settings should I use for 3 talktalk email addresses and how what is the purpose for of the thr

B0bBre
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3
  • The settings for my 3 talktalk mail addresses permit 3 personal identity details for each address
  • What are the purposes for each of the three
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 3

Hi @B0bBre 

Have I covered your query or missed anything?

I appreciate your time to let me know, especially if you do need further help. Thank you.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Hi @B0bBre 

I'll give you some guides below.  For the TalkTalk Mail webmail sign in all you need for each email address is the email address and its password. An Internet browser supports just one sign in at a time so sign out of a mailbox when you wish to sign in to another mailbox. Settings (given below for various devices) are when you wish to connect using email software or email apps for example, when using the email app on your mobile phone. 

You can choose to use each email address for different users in the family, each using their own 'personal data' or use each email address for yourself for different purposes. Best to use one for secure logins like banking and customer accounts and a different email address for friends and family and another for general browsing and shopping / mailshots etc.

Do use a really secure password, totally unique for each address, and keep your devices protected by using anti-malware and anti-virus software.

The TalkTalk Mail Support Hub is your go to resource for information, guides and Community support for TalkTalk Consumer home broadband and MailPlus subscribers.

Select here:
TalkTalk Mail Support

TalkTalk Mail help
Using TalkTalk Mail

Changing your email password

Email settings and device setup guides for TalkTalk Mail

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution