cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Reset Pipex Email Address Password

7 REPLIES 7
First Timer

Hi, I need to reset one of my Pipex email address passwords - Information is in my private notes?

many thanks.

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi avelvin, I've raised a fault ticket and reset the password for you. My colleague Nicolas will be calling later today with the new password. Please let us know how you get on. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

First Timer
Great. Thank you.

You're welcome. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

First Timer

So, unfortunately I needed a pwd reset as it was too simple and easy to crack and it was the original one that Pipex provided which has shown up on 'haveibeenpwned' as hacked.

You have obviously now reset the pwd as my Outlook application is coming up with a pwd error and I can no longer collect any email from that address.

However, what you did not do was to call me as promised to let me know what the new pwd is !!

Please could someone call me asap so that I can get access to my email again.

Many thanks for your help.

My apologies that you didn't get the call yesterday. I've asked Nicolas to call you ASAP. Please let us know how you get on. 

First Timer
All sorted. Nicolas just called. Thank you all for your help on this. Excellent service.

That's great news, thanks for letting us know 🙂

Chris