cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

The maximum number of sessions is exceeded.

7 REPLIES 7
Super Duper Contributor

Hi, checked my e-mails this morning, all ok.

Went to check them this evening and I am getting............The maximum number of sessions is exceeded. Please try again later. (SES-0002)

Noticed that there seems to be a few others on here reporting the same problem.

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive anyway.
Community Star

Hi @wolfen 

Service Status (Email) tells us that TalkTalk are aware that there's something changed that's bringing up the session limit for more people than expected.

Are you a TalkTalk broadband customer and accessing TalkTalk Mail at https://apps.talktalk.co.uk/appsuite using a computer connected to your home broadband router or using a mobile device and app?

And are you signing in and out quite frequently?  When you can sign in, have you tried seeing if TalkTalk Mail is automatically signing you out meaning that you have to sign in a lot? 

You can go to Menu (triple line icon - cog icon on the mobile version) > Settings > Basic Settings > Automatic sign out - disable - to keep you signed in.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Participant

Same here all day!!!!

DAVID EASTHAM
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi wolfen, Gondola's advice is spot on. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Super Duper Contributor
Tried mail this morning, on Chrome got same message, tried Firefox and got onto mail straight away. Just tried Chrome again and straight on.
I already have auto sign out disabled and only check email once or twice a day from my PC, so don't really see how I could be exceeding any limits.

Hi wolfen, it's not you. We're working on a fix for the problem. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Super Duper Contributor

OK, thanks for the update 👍

It looks like we're still working to fix the problem. I'll update you as soon as I have anything for you.