Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Tiscali email password

4 REPLIES 4
BfG1963
First Timer

Hi I’ve forgotten my long existing tiscali email account password and I’m trying to add to a new device. Can an oce please help me to change it?

David
OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi BfG1963, have you got alternate details setup in the Password Recovery Tool? If not I can help you get the password reset. I need you to add ALL of the following to the private note section of your community profile:

Email address affected.

Full Name.

Date of Birth.

Mobile contact number.

Phone number linked to email address

Full postal address email is linked to.

Once you've added that post back to let me know and I'll raise a fault ticket to get this sorted for you.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

BfG1963
First Timer

thanks for the prompt response Ady,

It's a really old email address and I'm not sure which phone number/address the account is linked to. I cna provide all other details, could you prompt me as to how to enter them in the private section please?

thanks

David

David
BfG1963
First Timer

Ady

I've put as much info as I can in the private notes section

cheer

Dave

David
OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Dave thanks for adding that, but I do need a landline number and full postal address in order to raise the ticket.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.