Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Unable to receive talktalk.net emails, sending OK

ANSWERED
22 REPLIES 22
Highlighted
Community Star

I cannot receive any emails on my talktalk.net account, either via my IMAP Email client (Thunderbird) or webmail. I can send emails on this account OK. 

This does not appear to be related to the Yahoo issue in Service Status as I can't send from GMail to my talktalk.net address or from one talktalk.net address to another.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi KeithFrench, can you send from the mailbox straight back to itself?

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Community Star

No, that was one of my first tests.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

@OCE_Ady@KeithFrenchIt seems that I'm experiencing the same issue. Would you like me to start my own post?

Anisa Khalifa
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @an1sa_k 

Yes you should start your own thread, just in case it is not down to the same cause as mine.

Keith

Highlighted

Thanks for that. It seems it might be a wider issue. A colleague has confirmed he has the same problem as do I. I'll raise an incident for this and hopefully we'll get a quick fix. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Solution

Hi an1sa_k, no need to start your own thread. It's obviously a wider incident. 

Highlighted
Community Star

Looks like it may be fixed now.

Keith

Highlighted

That's great. Thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted. 

Highlighted
Team Player

I also cannot receive any emails.  Have been on Chatline for more than 3 hours and they are no help and told me to go to Community for help.

Highlighted
Community Star

@PatAB As the previous issue appears to have been resolved it is probably best if you start your own topic. Bear in mind that the support team won't be back online until Monday. 

Highlighted
Team Player

How do I start a new topic?

Highlighted
Community Star

Go to the forum in question i.e. Email & Webmail, the quickest way from here is by clicking that at the top of the page. Then click on the big blue Start a topic button.

Highlighted
Team Player

How do I start a new topic?

Highlighted
Community Star

Did you see my previous reply?

Highlighted
Team Player

No. I have seen messages thanking for a reply and 'Go to best answer' but can't see any answers.

Highlighted
Community Star

OK a bit odd just scroll up from this, but I see you have managed to start your own topic nonetheless. 

Highlighted
Team Player

Yes - but where do I find the replies?

Highlighted
Community Star

You're confusing me, sorry, you have obviously just seen and replied here haven't you? You will see replies on your own topic when one has been posted.

Highlighted
Team Player

I thought I had posted a new topic - but don't understand what else I have to do.  I am finding this website very confusing.