cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Why do all my messages disappear from my inbox in web mail?

2 REPLIES 2
MonkeyAl
First Timer

if I go into my web mail it shows my inbox as empty if I then sen myself an email from another account it shows up in my inbox but then after a short while its gone, I've checked all the other folders (Trash, Spam etc) and they are empty as well

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @MonkeyAl 

To link this topic to your TalkTalk Mail service, in preparation for direct help from TalkTalk support, please check your Community Profile includes in Personal Information (Click here):

Your name, current TalkTalk landline 'phone and alternate number (mobile preferred). Add your full address with postcode (location). Then scroll down to Private notes to add your TalkTalk email address and then save changes.

Collecting mail messages with a POP3 mail account or mail service like Gmail may be deleting those messages from the online Inbox.  The question is, do you have another device or service collecting your mail messages?

If not you then consider that your mailbox has been compromised.  Scan your device to detect and remove virus, trojan or malware that may be capturing your password(s). Then change your password. Changing your email password 

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi MonkeyAl, are there any forwards setup in webmail that might be sending your mail elsewhere?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.