cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

All emails from 12th May have disappeared

Brynn
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

All my emails from 12th May have disappeared today . I've had phishing emails all week too . I've now changed my password but my emails have still gone 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Gondola
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 3

You've not responded here in Community. Do you believe your password was compromised? You've changed the password so that will have secured the email account. If the mailbox has had an unauthorised access then as well as checking your devices for viruses, trojans and other malware / password capturing software you may wish to check there is no Auto forward or other Filer rule defined. If you see any then disable / delete all filter rules.

Desktop browser > Main settings menu (triple lines top right) > Settings menu item > Mail / Email in the left panel > Filter rules

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

Gondola
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Hi Brynn 

Is that all emails on 12th May or between 12th May and today or up to 12th May leaving just recent mail messages in the Inbox? How are you connecting to the mailbox? Devices / Mail collection services / Auto forwarding and what type of email account? IMAP or POP3?

Have you checked webmail? Refresh the browser if already signed in. Look in the Inbox and Trash folders and note if there's an inward facing arrowhead that would indicate sub-folders. Select the arrowhead to expand and show sub-folders. Look in all folders just in case messages have been moved.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution