cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Authentication Denied (TT311)

Help-me-rhonda
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

Hi, I use GMail to send/receive messages with my TalkTalk e-mail account.  This has been working just fine for years, but today I've started getting the above error when trying to reply to e-mails sent to my TalkTalk address in GMail.  I can still send e-mails from my TT account within GMail, and I can still receive new/response messages, but when I try to reply to an existing thread, I get the TT311 message.  I also get the message if I try to set up the link between GMail and TT again.

Any thoughts on how to fix this?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Thanks for letting us know. 

Ady 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Hi Ady,

No, it appears to have resolved itself, but any tips on what to look for if it happens again will be gratefully received.

Thanks.

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi Help-me-rhonda, are you still having problems?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes