email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't recieve lineone.net e-mails in Outlook.

Margaret M 1953
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

A couple of days ago, my Outlook stopped receiving e-mails from my lineone.net address. It works on Webmail. The error message says it can't connect to the server. Can anyone help please?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 1 of 7

Thanks for letting us know! 😊

Edit: I just noticed @Gondola'a comment. This may need further attention?

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Message 2 of 7

Outlook does not display saved passwords. Suspicious.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

Margaret M 1953
First Timer
Message 3 of 7

Hallo Community, I have just managed to fix my problem. The password had got a couple of letters added on to the front of it. When I removed them, all my e-mail came through to Outlook. Please ignore the previous post I sent as it is irrelevant now, but thank you all the same. MM

Margaret M 1953
First Timer
Message 4 of 7

Hallo, I have both my tiscali and my lineone e-mail addresses in My Account. I wasn't sure about the second part from Gondola. I don't have a talktalk phone line. I just have e-mail access and internet access. My phone line is BT. I have broadband access. Could you explain if the second part from Gondola applies to me. I am not very expert. I get error number OX8OOCCCOE in Outlook which applies to synchronisation. Thank You MM

0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

Hi Margaret M 1953, Gondola has given you all you need to find the fix for this issue. 

If you need help once you've gone through Gondola's advice please let us know.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

Hi Margaret M 1953 

Heads up that orphan email addresses, that's TalkTalk Mail addresses not added to an active TalkTalk Consumer customer MyAccount, are being limited to Internet browser webmail access and flagged for deletion if no action is taken*. TalkTalk email notifications are being sent.

Are you a TalkTalk Consumer home broadband or MailPlus, mail only, subscriber customer and if so is the TalkTalk Mail email address added to your customer MyAccount?  Let us know your customer status and if you're taking a full-fibre home broadband service from TalkTalk. Manage TalkTalk Mail options are not yet included in the full-fibre MyAccount management. 

Email not showing in My Account

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your email address and password, select Sign in. If you know the current email password you'll get signed in via this webmail access.

* The action to take to restore email access on supported devices is:

• Add the email address to an active TalkTalk Consumer customer MyAccount
  • If not a customer, rejoin TalkTalk for home broadband or subscribe to  TalkTalk MailPlus

About TalkTalk MailPlus

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution